Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Game of Thrones Season 3 (possible Spoilers)

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Watched last night because haven't owned a tv for 5-6 years but realise most in UK will be watching tonight hense I won't go into details but was very disappointed by the 1st one. Hopefully other 9 will be up to standard though :thumbsup: Did anything happen last night/tonight in terms of progressing anybody's story or properly introducing new characters? :( Might have just missed it other than Marjorie's :drool:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
The bloke in the helmet with 'that' sword is a wrong 'un. Just saying.

???

I really can't work out who you're talking about. :shrug:

I enjoyed last night, got us nicely back into things and tied up a couple of loose ends from last series (what happened to Tyrion's face, Davos etc....), and started introducing the new characters like Mance and Qyburn, with the likes of Selyse, Shireen and the Queen of Thorns still to come. I loved Tywin's rant at Tyrion, Charles Dance is just perfect for that role.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Good episode. Showed where all the protagonists are situated at the start of the season. Fear not there will be plenty of episodes with action in it coming up.

Hopefully Rose Leslie gets her goodies out at some stage.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Have they confirmed whether the RW will be this series, does anyone know?

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
RW?

Read some negative comments but loved it still. Great way to finish the episode I thought with Barriston Selmy. Soemhow expected more from the Unsullied.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
I'm only half way through the S2 on TV, but finished 'After the Feast' last week. The whole thing is just mental isn't it? In a really good way.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
:thumbsup:

I'm thinking end of this series/possible cliffhanger for next in terms of the outcome.

Aahhhhhh I thought it was that but always thought of it as BW as in the song.

G

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Would have guessed RW would have been a good finish to the season but not sure it's half way through book 3? Last time the author came on board to direct/produce the main battle B-W-B ....... got a funny feeling he's doing the same for number 8 of the 10 this season?? Possible it could be that episode?

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Back on form this week :thumbsup:

New characters introduced (and portrayed) much better, story moved along a lot. It's all very disperate but they're pulling some of the tiny threads together to form the bigger ones.

Will leave to discuss the juicy details till tomorrow though ;)

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
I'm reading the books and just got to the it about the RW. OMG!!!!!,

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here