Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

O.M.G.

Lush

Mods' Pet
BGwmoDJCUAA3Sed.jpg

Orlandi :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Photo by Paul Hazlewood/BHASnappy on Twitter.

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
Looks like he has been de-polorized.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Bobby will never return now. There's nothing to come back for, now Lush has a new target for her lust.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
THE most delicious man to ever walk the planet bar none (plus he's got a top lip, unlike BZ). 11 out of 10 and then some.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
He did get a big manly swoon from me at the calendar signing.

He's hampered by being in the same team as Calde, there's only so many man crushes a straight man can have. :lolol:

Twizzle

Aug 12, 2010
tsk.

ANY GOOD AT FOOTBALL?

please.

Incidentally, Ronaldo looks like bieber. ghey.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
He did get a big manly swoon from me at the calendar signing.

He's hampered by being in the same team as Calde, there's only so many man crushes a straight man can have. :lolol:

Calde's a fantastic bloke, but if you think he's in the same league looks-wise as Orlandi you need to get your eyes checked fella!!!! (and yes I have seen Calde sunbathing topless on the seafront last summer if that helps)

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
AMAZING thread. Does this need a poll?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Calde's a fantastic bloke, but if you think he's in the same league looks-wise as Orlandi you need to get your eyes checked fella!!!! (and yes I have seen Calde sunbathing topless on the seafront last summer if that helps)

Frau Tubthumper met and spoke to Calderon (or "that little rugged Spanish player" as the non-football Frau calls him) some time back and has had a thing for him ever since especially as she sometimes spots him in Tesco. Having just shown her the Orlandi picture her head was not turned or her opinion swayed. I asked why and she said "hmmmmmmm, that Spanish bloke is more unkempt."

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here