Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

schevchenko

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
I can't decide if this is a shit April Fools or something the OP read on Football Rumours, or possibly both (everyday is April Fools Day on there)

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
Another piss poor attempt at trying to be a nub.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
It was said in joke but NSC has lost its sense of humour as most people are now up themselves with self importance, oh how it has changed over the years, sadly not for the better.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I was quite excited for a moment when I saw the thread title

Jimmy Grimble

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Presumably you didn't see the thread-starter then!

Unlike most on here I don't have a problem with BG. He often talks sense interspersed with a gullibility to be tempted to believe the crap posted on the football rumours site. I don't often check the thread starter before I open a thread much like I don't read instructions when buying something that needs putting together. This is not a good thing I know.

Jimmy Grimble

Unlike most on here I don't have a problem with BG. He often talks sense interspersed with a gullibility to be tempted to believe the crap posted on the football rumours site. I don't often check the thread starter before I open a thread much like I don't read instructions when buying something that needs putting together. This is not a good thing I know.

I don't mind him either, threads like this one and his reference to that football rumours site amuse me. He's always happy to defend his opinion without resorting to abuse which is commendable given the stick he often takes.

Anyway, enough of this before it turns into a BG love-in.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here