Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace's financial results (waiting, waiting, waiting...)

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
You're about 20 minutes too late

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Palace in 20k crowd for home match shocker!!! April Fool!

Worshipped Palace legend Douglas Freedman walks out on the club. April Fo.........oh!

Jeep

Aug 1, 2003
They also had a S.521 posted last week. I can't be bothered downloading it, but its something to do with outgoing auditors making a statement.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
So what is the problem with the accounts ??? Perhaps there is something dodgy going on somewhere.

Either that or rank incompetance.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Takes a little while for the CH systems to update, particularly with the bank hols.....

If that is the case, seems a bit strange that CPFC2010 have left it until the last minute to lodge their accounts, especially following the resignation of their auditors.

I'm sure they have nothing to hide but.....

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Have the 'experts' on the BBS who were negatively spinning on our 9million loss with glee, started to concentrate on financial matters closer to home yet ??? :lolol:

Last edited:

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
Have the 'experts' on the BBS who were negatively spinning on our 9million loss with glee, started to concentrate on financial matters closer to home yet ??? :lolol:

Predicted £4-5m loss this season, As you guys well know. Plenty of clubs are yet to submit accounts.

essexeagle

Jul 22, 2004
Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't you recently report a whopping £9.1m pound loss? Shouldn't you be more worried about that?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here