Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ouch!

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Bloody hell.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Can't bring myself to watch for fear the imagery will be permanently burned on my brain. Can someone who has watched it describe what happens in extensive gory detail. Cheers. :)

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Can't bring myself to watch for fear the imagery will be permanently burned on my brain. Can someone who has watched it describe what happens in extensive gory detail. Cheers. :)

The chap jumps in front of the ball carrier to block him. He arrives too late. On landing, his leg snaps halfway up his shin and it seems that it is only flesh holding his leg together.

He brings his damaged leg up and the lower part below the knee forms a right angle. His foot remains on the floor, but his leg is raised.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
The chap jumps in front of the ball carrier to block him. He arrives too late. On landing, his leg snaps halfway up his shin and it seems that it is only flesh holding his leg together.

He brings his damaged leg up and the lower part below the knee forms a right angle. His foot remains on the floor, but his leg is raised.

Cheers BoF.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP

Sounds like you're right, not watching, David Busst (sp?) comes to mind!

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Oh. No.

There was a horrific incident with an Aston Villa player a while back that comes to mind. Was it Cowans?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here