Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'm switching to support the Red n Blue army up the road.........

Baron Pepperpot

Jul 26, 2012
Brighton
:ffsparr: ........... Aldershot Town

I'm originally from the area and have Shots firmly as my second team. I used to watch them now and then, league and non-league.

Having a spot of bother this year, and tomorrow (v Oxford United) is my first visit this season.

If you see a bloke in a red and blue scarf at Brighton station, check before you start hissing....

Interestingly, I know there a one or two shots sympathizers on here. Wonder if anyone else is going.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
They look like they are heading out the league again....

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I've been to Aldershot a few times to watch Barnet and while the town is a dump, it's always worth stopping off in Guildford as that's a nice place - where Cheryl Cole had that infamous punch-up with a toilet attendant a few years ago. :catfight:

I'm off to AFC Wimbledon tomorrow - first sell-out of the season. Bit tight with their ticket allocation for away fans though.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

I'm originally from the area and have Shots firmly as my second team. I used to watch them now and then, league and non-league.

Having a spot of bother this year, and tomorrow (v Oxford United) is my first visit this season.

If you see a bloke in a red and blue scarf at Brighton station, check before you start hissing....

Interestingly, I know there a one or two shots sympathizers on here. Wonder if anyone else is going.

Bit confused here. You say, in your headline grabbing post, that you are SWITCHING support. Then in your first post you say they (Shots) are your second team.

Which is it man?

We need to know (well someone does)

Baron Pepperpot

Jul 26, 2012
Brighton
Bit confused here. You say, in your headline grabbing post, that you are SWITCHING support. Then in your first post you say they are your second team.

Which is man?

We need to know (well someone does)

It was a tabloidesque headline designed to miss-lead.......

I'm currently on a writers course, and I'm told the The Argus has vacancies

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
It was a tabloidesque headline designed to miss-lead.......

I'm currently on a writers course, and I'm told the The Argus has vacancies

Send in the stories that break on here. You'll get the job, as you'll be a couple of days ahead of The Argus :wink:

aldershot village

Jan 22, 2013

Hope you had a good day Baron nailbiting today plenty of Bowstrong's sunk for me .Alway's good to beat a big club like Oxturd big club? 470 away fan's arsewipes.

Baron Pepperpot

Jul 26, 2012
Brighton
Hope you had a good day Baron nailbiting today plenty of Bowstrong's sunk for me .Alway's good to beat a big club like Oxturd big club? 470 away fan's arsewipes.

I loved the chant 'you must be so shit, we never score 2' after the penalty.

That said, Shots look like a very poor side at the moment. I fear for their survival.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here