Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will Vicente get more games soon when the weather gets warmer

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
nah, we've found a balanced line up without him, Orlandi & Dave are keeping him out of the side.

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012
Good players that they are, i still think Vincente is better when 100 % fit.

Without a doubt. But does he make a better team, I don't think so.

We have clicked the past couple of games, don't change a broken team.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Still our secret weapon imo...

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
The current line-up is very balanced - where will Vicente play and who do you leave out?

If he's fit and mentally ready you find a place for him. It's difficult to make a case for 'dropping' anyone, but out of yesterday's line up, I'd suggest Lua Lua, Spanish Dave or Orlandi would have to bite the bullet.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
If he's fit and mentally ready you find a place for him. It's difficult to make a case for 'dropping' anyone, but out of yesterday's line up, I'd suggest Lua Lua, Spanish Dave or Orlandi would have to bite the bullet.
Quite right !

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
His presence is, IMHO, disruptive: no fault of his own, but he's just too injury prone. Stick to the winning team we have.

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
I'd be interested to see our W/D/L percentages when he's started in the past two seasons against when he hasn't. My gut feel is that we generally don't gell as a team or get results when he plays sadly.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
I still think think Vicente will play a massive part in the final push for promotion

Play off semis & final at Wembley a fit Vicente could be a match winner

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
His presence is, IMHO, disruptive: no fault of his own, but he's just too injury prone. Stick to the winning team we have.

:lolol: just being present makes him disruptive! That's one of the best :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here