Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ian Holloway - BIG VIEWS FROM THE BOSS THE FANS LOVE

I purchased my Sunday Mirror today expected an in depth breakdown by Mr Holloway of the current problems engulfing our friends from the wrong end of the A23.

Usually he is full of Palace tittle tattle and only to keen to tell us about how wonderful life is at The Palace. With little insights into the brilliance of Messrs Zahaha, Murray & Phillips. But today - nothing !

No words of wisdom about Palace fans fighting with each other in the stands, no comment on the fan breaking into the press conference and verbally attacking him, no thoughts on Palace owners being abused in the ground and on social media. And certainly no mention of back to back 0-3 & 0-4 defeats.

Very disappointing - I want my £1 back !

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I purchased my Sunday Mirror today expected an in depth breakdown by Mr Holloway of the current problems engulfing our friends from the wrong end of the A23.

Usually he is full of Palace tittle tattle and only to keen to tell us about how wonderful life is at The Palace. With little insights into the brilliance of Messrs Zahaha, Murray & Phillips. But today - nothing !

No words of wisdom about Palace fans fighting with each other in the stands, no comment on the fan breaking into the press conference and verbally attacking him, no thoughts on Palace owners being abused in the ground and on social media. And certainly no mention of back to back 0-3 & 0-4 defeats.

Why u would waste a quid on that rag beats me

ArfurW8

May 22, 2009
Fort Neef

I am rather surprised you bought the Sunday Mirror and expected depth and insight.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I wonder if it is worth listening to Homesdale radio this week :smile:

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls

Maybe it was in yesterday's paper :shrug:

Maybe it was in yesterday's paper :shrug:

Don't tell me he has his own page in Saturdays Mirror as well !

I thought he would have 24 hours to contemplate on the Birmingham game and its events and give a considered view. Seems he only wants to write about Palace when things are rosy.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I am afraid so - I am addicted as it is my biggest laugh in the week.
Those that don't enjoy laughing at Palace are missing out on one of life's greatest luxuries.

oldboy

Banned
Mar 17, 2013
Stkt holder in arthur wait donkeys years.. Holloways more interested in making silly jokes on tv etc than managing teams hes walked out on most.. And his classic mistake saying hes not interested in our rivalry after our defeat to brighton said it all really.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here