Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Warren Aspinall again

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
My son told me that yesterday WA said on the radio that we had 3 strikers lined up to join during the window all had agreed terms and said yes but at the last minute all 3 clubs pulled out. I wonder who the other 2 were, any ideas.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Turienzo and Molango.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
My son told me that yesterday WA said on the radio that we had 3 strikers lined up to join during the window all had agreed terms and said yes but at the last minute all 3 clubs pulled out. I wonder who the other 2 were, any ideas.

Is it not on football rumours?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
On a side note, on the radio when the KLL incident happened I swear WA was arguing with the BBC Nottingham blokes. Slightly 'off Mic' he said 'that Hutchinson a disgrace'??!!!

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
On a side note, on the radio when the KLL incident happened I swear WA was arguing with the BBC Nottingham blokes. Slightly 'off Mic' he said 'that Hutchinson a disgrace'??!!!

yep I heard this too
WA
legend

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009

Yep, deffinitely happened! Was hilarious, his mic was clearly turned off so he could row with his counterparts. :lolol:

I love Warren Aspinall, entirely tinpot but a real character.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Yep, deffinitely happened! Was hilarious, his mic was clearly turned off so he could row with his counterparts. :lolol:

I love Warren Aspinall, entirely tinpot but a real character.

Not the first time there's been needle with opposing radios. You can often tell when WA is in ear shot of them / home fans cos he says something controversial. I love it!

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed
A couple of times he refered to players of ours who were annoyed, as 'rifled', rather than riled! ???

ewe2

Mar 14, 2008
Hailsham area
I reckon we will try and get an out of contract striker in,if as it seems Gus will not use Toby or Barker,because the risk is just too great to take. God knows who though.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Hansel and Grettle

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here