Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

the general grammar on here is ferkin shocking

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
once again you are all reminded to check your thesaurus/dictionaries before attempting to communicate on this forum...........

the general standard of grammar and spelling on this board is absolutely shocking ,and that is accounting for our palace norks chiming in as well........

punctuation and capitals are optional , spelling and correct grammatical construction of sentences should be a given , surely.:moo:

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Once again you are all reminded to check your thesaurus/dictionary before attempting to communicate on this forum.

The general standard of grammar and spelling on this board is absolutely shocking, and that is accounting for our palace norks chiming in as well.

Punctuation and capitals are optional, spelling and correct grammatical construction of sentences should be a given, surely. :moo:

You only need one full stop at the end of a sentence (or 3 for an ellipsis), start each sentence with a capital letter and don't use spaces before commas. :jester:

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
once again you are all reminded to check your thesaurus/dictionaries before attempting to communicate on this forum...........

the general standard of grammar and spelling on this board is absolutely shocking ,and that is accounting for our palace norks chiming in as well........

punctuation and capitals are optional , spelling and correct grammatical construction of sentences should be a given , surely.:moo:

I've been mullered on here in the past for an innocent, lazy spealing mistake but these days it's so commonplace no one seems to bother commenting let alone ripping the mistakee a new ********!!!

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010

Wot wood yu no?:jester:

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
I agree sydney, did Jesus Christ our savour die for us to communicate to our fellow man in poor grammatical terms!? I think we all know the answer. Currently watching Songs of Praise with Aled (snowman) Jones, just checking it out for any hotties and the all boy choir 'No Boys Aloud,' hot stuff.

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
I would add my weight to the OP.

Some of you lot need to read a few books to get your grammer up
to scratch as well.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010

You cannot have correct grammatical construction without punctuation. Punctuation gives grammatical construction. Iniuria, I am afraid.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside

How very bleedin' convenient for you to make such an omission. This is exactly how the Nazi Party started.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here