Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

forest fan veiw - wish you all the best

nottinghamred

Mar 19, 2013
Thought you had a good support, 28k game which is nice, thought first half we could have put a couple past you whilst that argument that broke out if you play letter to the law your bloke should of been strait red, whilst we could of at the same time, second half came we was a bit sluggish which is strange then you broke from the attack even though you scored from the corner, cohen our leftback put a good challenge in which was disappointing when he blew from the freekick, then you scored from the corner from a deflection which properly you deserved the way you had been playing the second half, super sub mccgugan scored once again after coming off the bench and then you hit back another which did look offside at the time and still cant tell now if he was off, then after your keeper had a very good game after keeping hendo from scoring he let a howler in, which was very unlucky which bounced right in front of him, maybe abit karma with the goal we consided from your deflection.

over all thought it was a good game thought we bossed the first half and you had the best play of the second half , like usall our midfield bossed the park abit but you looked very strong attacking when you did come forward,

hope you make playoffs and beat Leicester next week! will be a big decider i think!
maybe see you again in playoffs? or maybe at wembly haha! but tbh we never win the playoffs so proberly not!

wish you a good season!

NOTTINGHAMRED

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Thought you had a good support, 28k game which is nice, thought first half we could have put a couple past you whilst that argument that broke out if you play letter to the law your bloke should of been strait red, whilst we could of at the same time, second half came we was a bit sluggish which is strange then you broke from the attack even though you scored from the corner, cohen our leftback put a good challenge in which was disappointing when he blew from the freekick, then you scored from the corner from a deflection which properly you deserved the way you had been playing the second half, super sub mccgugan scored once again after coming off the bench and then you hit back another which did look offside at the time and still cant tell now if he was off, then after your keeper had a very good game after keeping hendo from scoring he let a howler in, which was very unlucky which bounced right in front of him, maybe abit karma with the goal we consided from your deflection.

over all thought it was a good game thought we bossed the first half and you had the best play of the second half , like usall our midfield bossed the park abit but you looked very strong attacking when you did come forward,

hope you make playoffs and beat Leicester next week! will be a big decider i think!
maybe see you again in playoffs? or maybe at wembly haha! but tbh we never win the playoffs so proberly not!

wish you a good season!

NOTTINGHAMRED

Thanks, I thought the draw was probably fair on balance. I have no idea where the "offside" is coming from for our second though. Is your full stop button broken? :)

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
The free kick was correct. And Lua Lua was kicked up the backside by TWO of your players when he was already down after being fouled.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Thank ***k you had a couple of paragraphs, 'cos the lack of full stops is amazing.
Anyway, thanks for the good wishes, some of your summery is about right, good luck to your lot, but then I think you will need it with Billy in charge, you have good players but he comes over as a sour little Jock, with not a lot of finesse, IMHO.

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford
letter of the law, should have been a red card? Lualua hardly did anything! He leant into the lad hutchinson and just nudged him and he fell over. The letter of the law says thats a yellow and nothing more so if you've seen the replay of it i honestly have no idea how you think that should have been a red card. Cohen, a good challenge on buckley?! can i ask how? Even if you argue he got the ball (which he would have only got a slight touch) he jumped in from behind him, regulation free kick and booking....once again good officiating. Our 2nd was not offside, your centre half slips over and plays buckley onside, absolutely no doubt. As for saying a goalkeeping howler is karma for a slight deflection for our goal....once again i don't follow. How about Collins disgrace of a tackle on Ulloa in the first half? VERY lucky not to get his marching orders for that one IMO. There was also another one on buckley which i dont think the ref even gave a foul, which was a poor tackle. As for you saying you bossed the first half, i agree you were the better side but in no way bossed it. 2nd half we for sure bossed that.

Had you offered me a draw before the game i would have been happy, especially given the results from friday. Bearing in mind we had no Kuszczak and more importantly no Bridcutt, i'm very happy with the point. Overall, a good game and i'm happy.

Good luck for the rest of the season

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford

wish you a good season!

NOTTINGHAMRED

Don't buy this patronising bollox in the slightest.

That wasn't a straight red at all, absolutely proven on TV ... plus your bloke decides to kick KLL when on the ground, should've been at least a booking

Earlier on your number 5 puts in a challenge that nearly sends Ulloa into orbit, gets a yellow when others could've easily awarded a red

We scored from a corner that you argue came from a free kick that shouldn't have been awarded. Firstly any game is littered with dubious decisions and they even out. Secondly the corner and free kick were unrelated except that they were close in time. Had we not scored from that corner, you cleared the ball and we got another corner is that still the same?

Offside? Again TV proves otherwise, so why mention it?

Only thing you get right is the first half was yours and the second half ours

You forgot to mention that we got mugged and should have left with all 3 points .....

.... and then your **** of a Manager grizzling afterwards was laughable

We'll make the play offs but thanks for the wishes

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Having seen it on TV, I thought KLL was lucky, however so was Hutchinson who was the perpetrator and equally the centre back, who nearly chopped Ulloa in two, with a disgraceful challenge in the first half could have easily walked as well.

Happy with the point, hope we play you at Wembley if we both make it.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Billy f**kin Davis, rose tinted specs or what?!! Wonder why he never got a job after the last time he was sacked by Forest???

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Billy f**kin Davis, rose tinted specs or what?!! Wonder why he never got a job after the last time he was sacked by Forest???

Every team in this division goes on a little run at some point, Forest's just happened to coincide with Davis arriving.

It'll soon be over.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
One question.

I associate Nottingham Forest with all that is good with old style proper football. A traditional football club with superb support so why the **** do you have goal music? Just why?

screamadelica

Jan 28, 2013

wish you a good season!

NOTTINGHAMRED

Goal music are you sure,and as for kicking chunks out of Ulloa KLL and Buckley ,i would expect no less from you dirty northern barstads.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Thought you had a good support
Likewise, last time I went we were in League 1, and your crowd were in better voice yesterday. But for the love of god, goal music? You're better than that, leave such plastic crap for the likes of Palace and Milton Keynes.

whilst that argument that broke out if you play letter to the law your bloke should of been strait red, whilst we could of at the same time
After the whistle went, one / two of your players kicked Kaz. Unsurprisingly, he pushed one away as he got up.

even though you scored from the corner, cohen our leftback put a good challenge in which was disappointing when he blew from the freekick
Looked like a foul to me, your player took Buckley out.

then after your keeper had a very good game after keeping hendo from scoring he let a howler in, which was very unlucky which bounced right in front of him
Accident waiting to happen, our keeper is injured so Casper stood in, and is short of match practice.
maybe abit karma with the goal we consided from your deflection.
Not really, your first goal took a deflection too. But for your first half performance (when we were missing Bridcutt in the middle badly) a loss would have been hard on you.

hope you make playoffs and beat Leicester next week!
Cheers. I expect we'll be supporting you when you play Leicester at the end of the season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here