Auch
It would be a huge step up for him,at least he could keep his Red & White scarf

You never know,could work,but would be a strange decision on the face of it

tough run in,would be difficult for anyone to keep them in the premiership

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
seems a bit like going for broke, a massive gamble on his charisma having an immediate impact!

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Didn't it come out that many lower league players had refused to sign for the club BECAUSE of him? If so can see the even more diva-esque Prem standard 'stars' being an even bigger issue. Good luck to them...... they might need it!

D

Deleted member 18477

seems a bit like going for broke, a massive gamble on his charisma having an immediate impact!

this. di canio is a man who could make a huge impact straight away... he could also **** things up a lot more than O'neil did...

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
michael-appleton-008.jpg

Reputedly in a KFC down the road from the stadium of light.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Everything about Sunderland has always bored me, at least now I'll take an interest even if it will be car crash TV.

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
Ok so his record wasn't what you would call great but, he had a win percentage of 29% which was only bettered by Peter Monkey Reid. O'Neill was a Sunderland fan and I think would have been the better option in the fight against relegation. It is a very poor decision by the owners and one they will live to regret. DeCanio might spark better performances because the players will want out so will have to put themselves in the shop window.

Major Google.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here