Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Good old Danny Baker!

Marxo

Aug 7, 2011
Ghent, Belgium
Yesterday on the Danny Baker Show one of the contestants for the 'Sausage Sandwich Game'
was representing Birmingham City, Danny applauded him for their "thumping" of Palace and
went on to say:
"I don't know why Palace will ever lace up their boots again, you can't get beat like that and
call yourself a professional football club! I've been predicting this all my life and it's finally happened."
He quite often gets in a dig against the only team he hates.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Danny Baker and Adrian Durham should be getting wider public recognition for their relentless campaign against that pathetic football club, who have, against all odds with regards to their size/fanbase/potential, been punching well above their weight for decades now. The only thing remotely comparable to Palace's freak capacity to lurk around the upper divisions of English football like a very bad smell in the entire history of Association Football since a pig's bladder was first kicked between the villages of Chipping Bustard and Dingley Dell in 1673 is possibly little Wimbledon FC's ascension to the top flight and subsequent FA Cup final victory against Liverpool FC.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Got the video of Danny Bakers 'goals and gaffs' (or something like that)in the loft somewhere.always remember he was putting on different club shirts but then it came to Palace and he refused!.he bloody hates them.

Gonzo

Apr 7, 2007
Danny Baker and Adrian Durham should be getting wider public recognition for their relentless campaign against that pathetic football club, who have, against all odds with regards to their size/fanbase/potential, been punching well above their weight for decades now. The only thing remotely comparable to Palace's freak capacity to lurk around the upper divisions of English football like a very bad smell in the entire history of Association Football since a pig's bladder was first kicked between the villages of Chipping Bustard and Dingley Dell in 1673 is possibly little Wimbledon FC's ascension to the top flight and subsequent FA Cup final victory against Liverpool FC.
:lolol:

Spot on!

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
I can understand why Danny Baker loathes Palace, but can anybody explain why Adrian Durham is mounting such a campaign of hate against the scum from the wrong end of the A23?

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Gave up with Durham but sounds like I'll have to listen again,what's he been saying about them?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Gave up with Durham but sounds like I'll have to listen again,what's he been saying about them?

He's picked up on the RIDICULOUS number of penalties they've been awarded this season, and some of the (frankly) astonishing decisions they've been bequithed in the box.

If someone put a montage together of the pens they've been gifted, it would be jawdropping. Oh, but wait, its because they're "so skilfull".

Palace - the only team ever to penalty-shoot-out their way to a promotion campaign.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
I thought Baker is a Millwall fan.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Danny Baker is a great presenter and I love listening to him.
I also heard he took a slap back in the day, thus explaining his constant digs at Palace.
Maybe the same thing happened to Major and Soggy ?? :thumbsup:

He's picked up on the RIDICULOUS number of penalties they've been awarded this season, and some of the (frankly) astonishing decisions they've been bequithed in the box.

If someone put a montage together of the pens they've been gifted, it would be jawdropping. Oh, but wait, its because they're "so skilfull".

Palace - the only team ever to penalty-shoot-out their way to a promotion campaign.

Two more than Brighton, :bla: Must be the diving skill or is it just Buckley falling over his shoe laces?

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003

He does a p*ss-take of the Selhurst tannoy announcing the goal scorers e.g. "Glenn..." (lemming crowd then go: "Murray") Two of his I've heard have been "Stripey.......Nigels" and from the recent Birmingham game "Nikola.....Zigic" plus all the penalty stuff. He must be loving the fact that Palace fan George Boyd left Posh to go to Hull having had the option to go to Palace.

Last edited:

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
He does a p*ss-take of the Selhurst tannoy announcing the goal scorers e.g. "Glenn..." (lemming crowd then go: "Murray") Two of his I've heard have been "Stripey.......Nigels" and from the recent Birmingham game "Nikola.....Zigic" plus all the penalty stuff. He must be loving the fact that Palace fan George Boyd left Posh to go to Hull having had the option to go to Palace.

Ha...Durhams not as bad as i thought then.

Nov 20, 2003
hove
Also heard a guy on talk sport matt somethink he is a pundit on channel 4 racing, albion fan biging up brums win good on him dont supose anybody knows his hame

oldboy

Banned
Mar 17, 2013
When you post anything I get an image of a Neanderthal pounding at a keyboard with your elbows screaming uuuggg!!!!uuuuggg!!!!!!
I deal in facts why dont you ask him pub was called clock house. Hes a wannabe mid class ponce.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here