Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace in the Play Offs?

Semi's or Final

• Semis

Votes: 64 41.0%
  • Final

Votes: 47 30.1%
  • Don't be stupid pasty, palace are dropping like a stone and won't make the play offs

Votes: 45 28.8%

• Total voters

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Okay, so it's a long way off happening, BUT, if it came to pass, would you prefer to play Palace over 2 legs in the semi's, or in the Final?

Think I'd prefer to play them in the semi's as I reckon we could do them over 2 legs, plus I'm not sure I could endure a final against them.

Comedy Steve

We're f'ing brilliant
Oct 20, 2003
BN6
Okay, so it's a long way off happening, BUT, if it came to pass, would you prefer to play Palace over 2 legs in the semi's, or in the Final?

Think I'd prefer to play them in the semi's as I reckon we could do them over 2 legs, plus I'm not sure I could endure a final against them.

No, me neither. My heart would take a proper kicking - in many ways regardless of the result.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Would rather they got knocked out by Forest in the semis to be honest, and then we faced Forest at Wembley.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Me neither but imagine if we won, what a legendary game that would be!
But that would give them a day out at Wembley. I don't want anything good like that to happen to them. They deserve a few years of real struggles.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Where's the Palace Will Be In The Other Semi Final To Us And Lose It option ??? :lolol:

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patreon
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Would love to see them drop out of the play offs - they're a bunch of chancers who have done well this season on the back of a band wagon in a weakish league, not on talent.

If they do make it through I could not stand being in that crap stadium with the drum and all that nonsense. So if they do make it, let's nail them in the final.

I'd rather over two legs with 2nd leg at Selhurst, The final would be way too much to handle and I would be a prime candidate for a heart attack!
We had to endure years of going to this :shit: hole

uk/imgres?imgurl=http://www.footybits.co.uk/images/stadpostcards1506%2520(17).jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.footybits.co.uk/product_i

Well thankfully not that many years because we're often in higher leagues than you:thumbsup:

Cypriot-Seagull

Jul 15, 2011
Somewhere in Cyprus
Albion v Palace final would go down in history as arguably are biggest game in our history!
Win or lose it would be a massive occasion and one I would fly over from Cyprus to be there.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Firstly, I just want to make the play-offs.
Secondly, if we had the choice, then I guess I'd rather be in the final, as it's a step closer to promotion.

Albion v Palace final would go down in history as arguably are biggest game in our history!
It would be huge, but not as big as the FA cup final (or the 1910 Charity Shield). It would be bragging rights, but if they go up they'd be down again soon, and we should get up at some point anyway.

screamadelica

Jan 28, 2013

Don`t think i`m mentaly strong enough to be able to cope with either scenario to be honest

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here