Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
10 minutes of highlights on Seagull Player, different to the ones on the Football League Show, they miss out the challenge on Ulloa in the first half but that's about it.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Why can't we have radio commentary like that ?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
10 minutes of highlights on Seagull Player, different to the ones on the Football League Show, they miss out the challenge on Ulloa in the first half but that's about it.

Those are the usual ones made for the club.
Still got the club's extended highlights to go up yet.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Is he available on a swap deal ?

They can have Aspinall, he sounds more Northern than their commentator anyway so he'll fit right in.

I'd like to hear Warren try to pronounce Majewski, Guedioura and McGugan! :lolol:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
They can have Aspinall, he sounds more Northern than their commentator anyway so he'll fit right in.

I'd like to hear Warren try to pronounce Majewski, Guedioura and McGugan! :lolol:

The double whammy would be nice , Cantor & Aspinall replaced by blokes who can describe the game accurately for the whole game and not drift off tangent before explaining it is a corner without telling us which side its given to.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
The double whammy would be nice , Cantor & Aspinall replaced by blokes who can describe the game accurately for the whole game and not drift off tangent before explaining it is a corner without telling us which side its given to.

I don't hav a problem with the dynamic (lol) duo ..maybe I'm easily pleased (shrug)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here