Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dobbie (apologies if fixtures)

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Tight for time so can't trawl the board, but can we not recall him as another striking option?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Not when he's now got Palace germs.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Tight for time so can't trawl the board, but can we not recall him as another striking option?
No, he has made a decision to join THE SCUM (because the loan deal was a way of getting around the 3 clubs in one season rule) , that alone means he is now a BRIGHTON REJECT.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
I think they have effectively signed him but could only take him on loan for now as he would have signed for too many clubs in a season. If the rumours he is our top earner are true I doubt the club want him back!!!!

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
We have no recall option apparently which obviously suited all parties when the deal was struck. However:

I wonder what would happen if Dobbie picked up a serious injury in the near future that maybe entailed a long spell injured on the sidelines? Could Palace then Welch on the deal to buy him at the end of the season? I wonder if the small print includes a clause re Dobbie getting injured?

Could he be sent back down the A23 prompto - "He's crocked, he's your player, deal with it, tough luck"......

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
He's sh*te and I'm loving the fact that Palace can't escape paying us for him. And no we don't want him back thanks.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
I'd rather have Ben Dickinson back from his loan at AFC Wimbledon

He IS back. He picked up a foot injury playing against Accrington Stanley on March 19, putting him out for a couple of weeks. Combined with additional time to get match fit, it wasn't worthwhile Wimbledon extending his loan, although they would have wanted to if he was fit (AFC Wimbledon - Update on loan players).

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland

No, because it's not a loan deal as such. He's technically there on loan until they are able to buy him in the Summer.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here