Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Does anyone know if Kuczczak and Bridcutt will definitely be available....

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
For tuesday night?

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
TK Tweeted he hoped to be fit for Tuesday and my guess is Bridcutt was rested after having to chase around cleaning up after all of the aimless hoofing and misplaced passes from the Scotland experience. He pulled up with cramp at end so probably needed a bit more recovery

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
TK Tweeted he hoped to be fit for Tuesday and my guess is Bridcutt was rested after having to chase around cleaning up after all of the aimless hoofing and misplaced passes from the Scotland experience. He pulled up with cramp at end so probably needed a bit more recovery

Sounds promising. Thanks.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
TK will play looking like an acupuncture porcupine if need be.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Gus said they were both ill-not injured.

Ulloa

Banned
Feb 3, 2013
Don't care about Bridcutt but am so worried we'll have Coco the clown between the sticks.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Don't care about Bridcutt but am so worried we'll have Coco the clown between the sticks.

Don't care if our best player plays? Odd........ but yes PIG and Ulloa are the other 2 most important players.

Shirley you'll agree Birdcutt is a step above Crofts or Hammond for the CDM roles and can't play both Lopez and Dicker without a more defensive player alongside one.

Ulloa

Banned
Feb 3, 2013
Don't care if our best player plays? Odd........ but yes PIG and Ulloa are the other 2 most important players.

Shirley you'll agree Birdcutt is a step above Crofts or Hammond for the CDM roles and can't play both Lopez and Dicker without a more defensive player alongside one.

Why should it be odd? We Thrashed Palace without Bridcutt then should of beaten Forest without him so am not bothered if he plays or not.

Ulloa

Banned
Feb 3, 2013

And why break up a winning side apart from Coco.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here