Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

forest afterview

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
thought we looked average in the first half, they played well up on us which stifled our passing game , stilllooking for plan B........

kept in it by desperate defending and competent keeping from cas.......

lua lua pointless card ,could have been a red with the way our luck has been , hammond was lucky not to get a card.......wouldn't be surprised if he gets a retro yellow as i think the ref missed it.

good point away from home , we had three points in the bag..........pointless bringing dunk on imho........ FFS CASPER but as gus said "we win together , we loose together".

one thing is for sure........when we attack , we are class.

Last edited:

Chris001

Mar 30, 2011
Thought Leo had an excellent second half, worked really hard and is a real danger man. Fast becoming an Albion legend

fratsomrover

Oct 18, 2011
Hove
Two points lost. Crappest substitution ever ! A box full of defenders but not one midfielder on the edge of the box to pick up Lansbury. When will Gus learn we cannot defend a lead if we pack our box and let the opposition have the ball.

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009

BaconSaver

Oct 4, 2012
Thought bringing Dunk on was a very poor sub from your boss, you were defending ok until that point. Remember one particular point, when him and another Brighton defender went for the same header and got in each others way. Dunk just seemed to disrupt the defence.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
lua lua pointless card ,could have been a red with the way our luck has been , hammond was lucky not to get a card.......wouldn't be surprised if he gets a retro yellow as i think the ref missed it.

You can't get a retrospective yellow card. Nor can you get one rescinded.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Thought we did have a plan B second half, much more direct, pumping balls up to Leo!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here