Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

dont blow it dolphins

oldboy

Banned
Mar 17, 2013
Playoffs. What more could both our fans ask for but a play off wembley final with the winning goal a flying header by murray in the albion net ha.ha. You have to laugh.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
C'mon the Dolphins!

dolphins.jpg

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
I'm getting this creepy thing about a Palace v Brighton play-off final... would be immense surely...

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Murray one on one with Ankergren in the final minute. What happens next?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Think if it happens were gonna pinch it 1-0 cmon you glaziers.

Don't count your chickens yet , you still need to actually finish in a play off spot and the way Palace are playing its not guaranteed.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Playoffs. What more could both our fans ask for but a play off wembley final with the winning goal a flying header by murray in the albion net ha.ha. You have to laugh.

Well done for managing to post in English this time. Care in the community is clearly having some impact.

Just watched Big match revisited this morning, great viewing we all know what happened the last time we both went for promotion at the same time
:rave::thumbsup:

They say what goes around comes around so you might pip us to it this time with the momentum you're showing:( whilst we're blowing it big time:(

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Palace should be on here thanking us for keeping the other teams at bay as after their last two results they could easily find themselves repeating our slide out of the playoff spots last season.

oldboy

Banned
Mar 17, 2013
Blimy can you imagine walking up wembly way the albion on one side the palace on the other. I think were going to hold on for a playoff spot and now its in your hands to pinch a spot having been dished up by brighton boys in the 70s i never thought ide hear myself say cmon you dolphins.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here