Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What price Ulloa

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
If the cyclone continues with his current run of form and bigger clubs come a sniffing what price would you slap on his head

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
I wouldn't sell him unless we could get someone else in immediately, even then they'd have to be a big improvement. Took us long enough to get him in the first place.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
If Andy Carroll cost £35m, deducting a percentage due to the fact that he is English (sadly), but also factoring in age - I think we should start the bidding at £priceless.

That's less than we paid for him, isn't it?

We paid 2m euros.
If Jordan Rhodes was worth £8m then Ulloa must be worth more than that especially with a 4 year contract.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
He's 26 isn't he? Probably £4m as it stands (guess).

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
We've just signed him FFS...

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
He is currently worth 2 Glenn Murrays , he is the total package when it comes to strikers.

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
he is the total package when it comes to strikers.

If I were being horrendously over critical then I would want him to be just a little bit quicker but given that the bloke arrived after playing virtually zero football in Spain this season, and had never played in England before, oh and has to learn to lead a line with a completely new team, oh and get us into the play-offs then I think he's been doing brilliantly.

IF, and there are a lot of big IFs here, we make the play-offs then I seriously think he will be the difference between winning and losing. If we don't make it or win then I will be looking forward to watching him top the scoring charts next season. The chap is just absolutely incredible at almost everything. A premier league player in waiting - hopefully with us.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
If I were being horrendously over critical then I would want him to be just a little bit quicker but given that the bloke arrived after playing virtually zero football in Spain this season, and had never played in England before, oh and has to learn to lead a line with a completely new team, oh and get us into the play-offs then I think he's been doing brilliantly.

IF, and there are a lot of big IFs here, we make the play-offs then I seriously think he will be the difference between winning and losing. If we don't make it or win then I will be looking forward to watching him top the scoring charts next season. The chap is just absolutely incredible at almost everything. A premier league player in waiting - hopefully with us.

Today he was all over the pitch , similar to CMS on speed but this guy actually wins tackles , headers , flick-ons and knows where the back of the net is.

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
Tis' just a pity we couldn't have signed him sooner, as on his current strike rate, he'd be on about 25 goals at the mo., and we may have won more games than we have drawn so far! ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here