Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

As Gus said today

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
"We lose together and we win together".

Let's stop all this bitching about Casper.

Together we can get into the play-offs and win them.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Very true. It's been a great set of results. Hopefully it's just between us and Leicester for 6th and they have v hard fixtures left...

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Very true. It's been a great set of results. Hopefully it's just between us and Leicester for 6th and they have v hard fixtures left...

Just behind Forest ...so I don't think you can just narrow it down to us and Leicester.....plus Palace have had the stuffing knocked out of them, so they have the potential to slide....one game at a time

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
If Palace lose at Blackpool their self belief will be torn to shreds and looking more likely to be the side to drop to 7th.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Is it mad for me to hope that doesn't happen and us to actually meet in the play off final?

I don't want to see that shithouse outfit getting a day out at Wembley. Ever. So I'm quite happy if they cock up and miss out on the playoffs.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Is it mad for me to hope that doesn't happen and us to actually meet in the play off final?
Yes, it's completely ***ing insane. Unless you make a pact with the devil that guarantees us beating them, we do not want them there.

PS - It wouldn't matter if Palace do slide, I don't think 3 teams can overtake them. Leicester's run in is too difficult, and Bolton/Boro are 11 behind with 7 to play.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
"We lose together and we win together".

Let's stop all this bitching about Casper.

Together we can get into the play-offs and win them.

Totally agree, there were some absolutely disgusting remarks made about Ankergren on here yesterday. This is a player who played a big part in our runaway League One win. He appears to have played quite well until the gaff at the end, shame on those who went totally over the top. Name me a keeper, even a world class one who hasn't made an absolute **** up now and again, it's just what happens when you are a keeper. I cringed at some of the after match comments. How's his confidence gonna go if he reads some of the shit on here and has to play again on Tuesday?

Completely acceptable to be gutted and pissed off and to blame him for the goal, but so much of the stuff on here was very ott.

Last edited:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
If Palace lose at Blackpool their self belief will be torn to shreds and looking more likely to be the side to drop to 7th.

Trouble is Blackpool are terrible under Ince.

Surely even a poor palace side will come away with 3 points.

Brovion

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Yeah. If on Thursday night the Football Gods had offered us that set of results with only Hull of the top teams winning, Palace losing 4-0 at home, and us drawing 2-2 at Forest we'd have bitten their hands off. It's only when the clock got to 90 minutes at the City Ground did we want to start re-negotiating. Mustn't be greedy.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Trouble is Blackpool are terrible under Ince.

Surely even a poor palace side will come away with 3 points.

Terrible? Not sure thats quite true...havent conceded many for sure...strange results...won away at watford and then lost at home to peterbro...judging where they are they need the points...and remember there 'pitch'...so i think it will be a tough match

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here