Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sussex By The Sea

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Why bother doing the der der der der der der der etc... Learn the proper words and we might have a song that sounds half decent. The lyrics are not that hard.

Mar 30, 2013
sussex by the sea is just a song for people who weren't born and don't live in brighton and hove to make them feel like real brighton fans, its brighton and hove albion, not brighton and hove and the whole of sussex albion

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
sussex by the sea is just a song for people who weren't born and don't live in brighton and hove to make them feel like real brighton fans, its brighton and hove albion, not brighton and hove and the whole of sussex albion

Yawn.....

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings

It's a song unique to the Albion that is wasted at the moment.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
How about the theme to Rocky? Would be more motivating than GOTBTS.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland

What a lot of dribble.

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
brighton and hove albion fc represent brighton and hove, the club cannot represent the whole county aswell, the song makes no sense! should be sung at the cricket, not the soccer ball

We've sung it for over 100 years, we are not going to stop because of a Man Utd supporter who thinks that he has been to a couple Albion games thinks we should. Get off your ****ing high horse.

D

Deleted User X18H

What an absolute idiot you sound.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

I have always looked at it the other way round, it so those unfortunate ones who have to to live in Brighton can feel that they are part of the rest of Sussex.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
I sing it from the back of the north and its been gradually spreading to those around me. We have a decent number now so it's encouraging.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I sing the words. Makes me feel superior. And a bit of a cock when I'm the only one.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here