Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

British Summer Time begins on Sunday at 1am - clocks go forward

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
For anybody that's playing Sunday morning football tomorrow.

Nice, light evenings to look forward to even if it's still bloody freezing. :)

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
This thread saves me from writing this one:-

'What simple task can you never get your head around?'

So will it be lighter or darker at say 7am, tomorrow morning, compared to this morning?

Dominoid

Albion fan in Devon
Jan 6, 2011
Plymouth, United Kingdom
I'm working tomorrow so I can't afford to be up an hour late, but I use my iphone as an alarm normally so I'm not looking forward to getting up tomorrow and having no idea if I'm up on time or not. Think I'll be setting up the old fashioned proper alarm clock as a back up tonight.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Just remember you Spring FORWARD and Fall BACK - and before anyone gets at me using Yank phrases for our Seasons Fall was an old English term for Autumn which we exported to the Colonists. :thumbsup:

Baron Pepperpot

Jul 26, 2012
Brighton
I remember, then I forget, then remember, then forget. Better do it now. Here is a story for you to laugh at me with....

I once put my clocks forward then turned up at work on time to find three folk turned up an hour late. I took the piss out of them.

That night I had a power cut and had to reset all my gadgets, which I did by the time on my mobile-the only one I hadn't put forward the previous night.

So imagine my reception at work the next day....

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Must be hard for people who don't own watches and not being sure whether, when they wake up, their phones and computers have automatically updated the time or not.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here