Calderon~Upson~Greer~Bridge

Bridcutt~Hammond

Buckley~Spanish Dave~Orlandi

Ulloa​

Subs: Brezovan, El-Abd, Crofts, Lualua, Vicente, Your Mum, Dicker

:bhasign:

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
I'd go Crofts again over Hammond. Don't think we've quite seen the best of him this season, but think he brings a drive and energy that will bring a positivity and aggressive intent that we need for the last few games. Ive been happy enough with Hammond, but think his more sedentary style isn't quite what I want when we're gagging for 3 points at home.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
I know it didn't work today but I hope we will stick with Lua Lua and Buckley both starting as its a home game against a bottom half side.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I know it didn't work today but I hope we will stick with Lua Lua and Buckley both starting as its a home game against a bottom half side.
Tick.

wallington seagull

Sep 8, 2003
Would like to see;
Pole

Calderon
Greer
Upson
Bridge

Bridcutt

Buckley
Vicente
Lopez
Lua Lua

Ulloa

But expect that Hammond will play instead of Lua Lua and Orlandi (looks tired to me) will play instead of Vicente

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Kuszczak
Calderon ~ Greer ~ Upson ~ Bridge
Bridcutt
Buckley ~ Lopez ~ Orlandi ~ Lualua
Ulloa

Bench: Ankergren, Dunk, Dicker, Vicente, Barker, Hammond, Painter.​

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Kuszczak (Brezovan)

Calderon
Greer
El-Abd
Bridge

Bridcutt
Hammond
Vicente
Buckley
Spanish Dave

Ulloa

Subs:
Brezovan (Walton)
Dunk
Forster-Caskey
Orlandi
Crofts
Barker
Painter/March/Agdestein

BHA96

May 4, 2009
HH
Kuszasack/Brezovan

Calderon
Greer
Upson
Bridge

Burdcutt
Dave
Hammond

Buckley
Vicente

Ulloa

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
Ankergren
Calderon Greer Upson Bridge
David Bridcutt Orlandi
Buckley Ulloa Vicente​

:bhasign:

Id have KLL in for Vicente. No, seriously. Yeah he had a stupid moment yesterday, but until then I thought he'd been one of our better players in a poor first half. Their defence looked all over the place against Bolton yesterday, and weren't brilliant when we played at the Valley. Id back David and Orlandi to do the intricate creative stuff, and then let Buckley and KLL run the full backs ragged for an hour or so and see where we are. Gus seems reluctant to play Vicente out wide, and when he does play I think it stifles David, Orlandi etc as every pass has to go through him.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Id have KLL in for Vicente. No, seriously. Yeah he had a stupid moment yesterday, but until then I thought he'd been one of our better players in a poor first half. Their defence looked all over the place against Bolton yesterday, and weren't brilliant when we played at the Valley. Id back David and Orlandi to do the intricate creative stuff, and then let Buckley and KLL run the full backs ragged for an hour or so and see where we are. Gus seems reluctant to play Vicente out wide, and when he does play I think it stifles David, Orlandi etc as every pass has to go through him.

I would have LuaLua as an impact sub still, I think he is improving his all round game and I wouldn't be opposed to him starting at all. He is a very exciting player when on form, but I would like to see Vicente back in the team without losing Orlandi.

Not bad options however you look at it!

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
I would have LuaLua as an impact sub still, I think he is improving his all round game and I wouldn't be opposed to him starting at all. He is a very exciting player when on form, but I would like to see Vicente back in the team without losing Orlandi.

Not bad options however you look at it!

Not bad is it. Given a year ago I was slightly disappointed Sparrow and Vincelot weren't getting a look in over Dicker!

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Bridcutt for Crofts, if Liam still unwell then Hammond.

Obviously PIG in for Ankergren if fit to play.

Completely unfair to drop Lua Lua after yesterday's performance, was kicked at every opportunity and when he tried to run with the ball the pitch didn't allow him to play as he is most effective.

Crofts was the low point of yesterday, what's happened to him ? Maybe wasn't suited to playing the role he did yesterday but the game passed him by.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here