Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace Chairman on BBS again.

Today, 02:43 PM
CPFC2010
4 Palace Fans Join Date: May 2010

what was really embarrassing yesterday was a fan repeatedly calling me a f*cking w*nker yesterday when I asked him very politely to stop slagging off our manager in front of my wife and kids and Mrs Holloway.

As has been shown on twitter recently, some people really are horrid. Fortunately 10% of Palace fans aren't and some of them are my closest friends.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
He seems to revel in the abuse. Presumably beforehand, he was just a run of the mill supporter of a noddy club. Now, he part owns one and can come and go as he pleases. The guy has no class.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
10% :lolol:

Seriously, the guys buy the club when no one else would, and to get that sort of abuse from a fan is to be honest astounding.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
If I was the chairman of a football club (could happen :lolol: ) I think I'd have the numbskull removed, rather than do nothing and have a whine on twitter afterwards. What is he gaining out of all this twittery?

Brilliant reading is BBS, The lickers defend them, the realists ignore them, and all the time the two Steves, Parish and the fat wine merchant try and appease the unclean hoardes.

They have to sell the club, but nobody will buy it. Selhurst is falling down, TWO stand are requiring a H&S cerificate to continue.

:wave:

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Brilliant reading is BBS, The lickers defend them, the realists ignore them, and all the time the two Steves, Parish and the fat wine merchant try and appease the unclean hoardes.

They have to sell the club, but nobody will buy it. Selhurst is falling down, TWO stand are requiring a H&S cerificate to continue.

:wave:

We're doomed I tell yer, doomed !
You get ******** fans at all clubs, some of the threads on here tonight proves the point.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
You get ******** fans at all clubs, some of the threads on here tonight proves the point.
Absolutely....it seems you have more than your fair share though, which is probably due to the deprived area in which your football club resides.

Build it and they will come.

Neglect it and they will stay away.

No money to build, redevelop, paint a wall, unblock the toilets.

Promotion or bust for you and the 4 muskahounds, failure to do so and you are gone.........forever.

I do so hope the wurzrl gimp leads you into the desert.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Build it and they will come.

Neglect it and they will stay away.

No money to build, redevelop, paint a wall, unblock the toilets.

Promotion or bust for you and the 4 muskahounds, failure to do so and you are gone.........forever.

I do so hope the wurzrl gimp leads you into yhe desert.

Must try harder :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here