Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Goal music at Amex, can we have YMCA

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Sitting on the coach coming home from today's game and THE JUDGE is sitting behind me and reckons we should have goal music at the Amex using The Village Peoples YMCA as the song what do you think ? :thumbsup:

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Benny Hill theme for when Casper concedes.

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
Sitting on the coach coming home from today's game and THE JUDGE is sitting behind me and reckons we should have goal music at the Amex using The Village Peoples YMCA as the song what do you think ? :thumbsup:

No you cannot.:facepalm:

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean

Want goal music? Best get yourself off to a tinpot noddy club. I hear there's vacancies at shithurst

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
JamesAndTheGiantHead;560 8702 said:
Gay bar - Electric Six
For the young'uns

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
NO NO NO WE MAKE OUR OWN MUSIC WHEN WE SCORE AND WE WILL KEEP IT THAT WAY.

Next we'll be filming people in the stands prior to kick off and we'll call it fan zone.

Then we'll be doing kiss cam.

NO NO NO NO NO NO NONO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

kevo

Mar 8, 2008

You're obviously such a JCL. Don't you remember Andrew Buonocore playing that song before kick-off at Leyton Orient?

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
I can't imagine how fun it would be hearing the intro to YMCA every time we scored. The away fans literally wouldn't know what to do.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I can't imagine how fun it would be hearing the intro to YMCA every time we scored. The away fans literally wouldn't know what to do.

I don't think we would attract any new strikers if they knew every time we scored, we played YMCA.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Only if it was played when the opposition score - and probably not even then !!!!

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
If we have it, it MUST be Gay Bar by Electric Six - maybe "Were having a Gangbang" too - why not ?

Though if Ulloa scores then of course then "Glad Ulloa" must be played.

(Not serious, i hate Goal Music)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here