Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Something that has appeared to have been forgotten tonight.

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
I simply blame the useless goalie.

When you travel to somewhere like high spending (transfer and wages budget) Forest, with 26,000 against you and the form they are in ...... You would fully expect long spells of pressure.

Ank proved he's not up to it.

We were the better team, we just decided to take off Orlandi, bring on Dunk and try to park the bus. When will Poyet learn this team cannot do that?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
A point to me is only positive. Lets see how the land lies next Saturday evening as I will bounce the thread for all the bedwetters when we have 66 points and 4 points at least ahead of Leicester.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Hmmm, whilst i would have taken a draw at 3pm, i did feel gutted about their equaliser, and the way it came about. My worry, with the dropping of two points, and the fact that Forest would have been two points behind us, and more importantly Leicester three points behind. What worries me is Leicester's superior goal difference.
The weekend results almost went too perfect for us.
I thought Ulloa was great, what a signing.
I feel that not making a knee jerk post about 90mins ago has helped me with this post.
Chin up.....two home games now.

grummitts gloves

Dec 30, 2008
West Sussex, la,la,la
It's not forgotten, just bloody gauling to lose 2 points in that fashion. Yes, I would have taken a point before the game, but to go 2-1 up at that stage of a massively important match and then only get a point is like a kick in the bollox.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here