Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Goal Music....

Brightonia

Dec 7, 2012
Sussex by the sea
Forrest fans you should be ashamed, goal music is so so embarrassing! Even some of their fans admitted it!

Albion fans we were bloody brilliant today and I fully expect us to get in the play offs! :)

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Very much enjoyed our fans mimicking their goal music when we scored the second!!

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Not as bad as Palace's and their ridiculous repeating of the player's name

Commander

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 28, 2004
London
I can't believe a club as 'proper' as Nottingham Forest have resorted to goal music. That is really sad.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
It seems to be quite a few clubs who have fairly passionate fans like Nottingham Forest, Watford and Norwich.

If it started at the Amex, we'd get a petition going and send it to Barber. It's awful and 'Americanised'.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
THIS. Anyone know? I must admit it did sound good but i couldn't work out why they sing it.

They sing " mist rolling in from the Trent "

I know???

nffc1976

Mar 19, 2013
we started singing our version of Mull of Kintyre back in the late 70's , and it seems to be getting more popular again.

personally i'd prefer to go with the Frog song thing if we gonna do a McCartney number

as for goal music, I bet the majority of Forest fans would prefer not to have it. I prefer the jump around like a loony and hug a stranger kind of celebrations! :)

The Mole

Feb 20, 2004
Bowdon actually , Cheshire
What is the "Mull of Kintyre" link to Forest?

I think I was at the game when this took place...
Forest v Everton New Year's Day 1978 - mul of koi tyre was in the middle of its spell at the no 1
This was a crucial match when forest won the league so there was a 40,000+ crowd - the song was,aged over the tan not and someone in the crowd started swaying to the tune and in those days we were packed so tightly that everyone was swaying. At some point the crowd started singing "the city ground" to the record.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Thought forest were loud today and we seemed very subdued. Have to agree though, goal music is crap.

Ey? I barely heard them until they scored, plus it was constant singing in my section of the away end.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I was down the front maybe that's why? They were the loudest home support I've heard this season.

I'm with you on this, barely heard them...was standing at the back, in the middle.

May have been the acoustics then as I was as the back but to the right .

Probably didn't get the full effect from the tier above either.

Certainly enjoyed myself though:ascarf:

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
I was down the front maybe that's why? They were the loudest home support I've heard this season.

I was about 10 rows back and I also thought they were the loudest home crowed I have heard for years. I'm not saying they sung all game as there were long periods when they were silent, but when their team were giving them reason to sing/cheer they were very loud. In fact I'd go as far as to say that the first rendition of mull of kintyre plus them getting behind their team for the last 5 mins, was deafening.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
I was at the back and didn't hear them either.

The goal music is embarassing, I was also surprised a proper club like Forest feel the need to do it, I did enjoy our piss take after our second.

You just watch that video before the game showing some of the top players who have played for them and great moments they've had down the years and remember that they are quite a big club and then they play goal music. Sad.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here