Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Is Poyet to blame for today?

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Simple question really, is Poyet to blame for being so defensive and negative in the last 15 mins allowing them so much of the ball and not closing down. Really really missed Bridcutt today.

Hopefully Kuszczak is back for Tuesday, Brezovan doesn't fill me with too much confidence

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
To " blame " for getting us a point against the hottest team in the entire football league ?

willalbion

May 8, 2006
London
To 'blame' for us moving back into the playoffs? Sheesh, give me strength.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
Let me check.... (Looks at navigation bar in browser. Sees 'www.northstandchat.com'.)

Yep. He's the manager. He's always to blame.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
To " blame " for getting us a point against the hottest team in the entire football league ?

Away too, brilliant point a bit tainted because we should have got three but for an alleged error ( didn't see it, so not gonna slag anyone off)

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
Simple question really, is Poyet to blame for being so defensive and negative in the last 15 mins allowing them so much of the ball and not closing down. Really really missed Bridcutt today.

Hopefully Kuszczak is back for Tuesday, Brezovan doesn't fill me with too much confidence

Are you Withdean Wanderer's Northern cousin? Your posts are nearly as negative as his.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Go away.

BASINGSTOKESEAGULL

Jul 26, 2010
We went 2-1 up after they scored, and would have won the game had it not been for a keeper error, thought it was an excellent 2nd half performance myself.

Feb 9, 2011
Lancing
Just got on train back defensive? They fought for everything today one keeper error cost us 3 points

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
A deflected shot and a keeper howler were the goals we conceded after twice going ahead away at the in-form team in the league.

Yep, definitely Gus' fault.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Nothing wrong with discussing a managers tactics and starting 11 so yes Gus was responsibly today................for one of our best results this season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here