Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A fantastic point today. Well done Poyet and the team.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Everyone would have taken a point today after Forest won their last 6 league games. As annoying as a late goal is, I will take it. Forest are not our rivals , for me they are play off bound now. It is between us and Leicester City. We took their place in the play offs today. You would believe it reading some of the stuff posted on here this evening.

Beat Charlton and then Leicester City and we will be at least 4 points ahead of Leicester City with 5 games to go and then it really is down to us to blow it.

Ankergren made a mistake. For those having a pop, have you never made a mistake in your lives ? Lets just hope PIG is back for the remaining 7 games as he will make the difference.

So all in all a great point today. Raise a glass, cheer the f up and get your lungs ready for Tuesday.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Everyone would have taken a point today after Forest won their last 6 league games. As annoying as a late goal is, I will take it. Forest are not our rivals , for me they are play off bound now. It is between us and Leicester City. We took their place in the play offs today. You would believe it reading some of the stuff posted on here this evening.

Beat Charlton and then Leicester City and we will be at least 4 points ahead of Leicester City with 5 games to go and then it really is down to us to blow it.

Ankergren made a mistake. For those having a pop, have you never made a mistake in your lives ? Lets just hope PIG is back for the remaining 7 games as he will make the difference.

So all in all a great point today. Raise a glass, cheer the f up and get your lungs ready for Tuesday.

:thumbsup:

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water

Good post US

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now

THIS. :albion2:

Acker79

Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Admirable sentiment, but "fantastic" is definitely overstating it. Good, but disappointing, point. People do need to wind in the abuse a bit.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Why take one point when you could have three?

Shit happens. Move on. It is a good point and Leicester are the team we need to put out of their misery now. It is us or them now. No one else is involved. So next Saturday will make or break our season. Not today.

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
Looking at the remaining fixtures, I believe it is between us and Leicester. And even if we lose the match against them, I think we could still be in with a chance as their run in is tough.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Admirable sentiment, but "fantastic" is definitely overstating it. Good, but disappointing, point. People do need to wind in the abuse a bit.

Disapointing ? A team who won their last 6 league games and at their home as well. I don't think so.

Stat Brother

Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I agree with the sentiment.
We all would have taken a point today & 3 on Tuesday, but there's no getting away from the fact we dropped 2 valuable points.

Now we have to beat Charlton, then everything will seem so much better.

The last 24 hours have fallen right into our laps, there's only 7 teams for the top 6, and our run in gets easier by the game.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Shit happens. Move on. It is a good point and Leicester are the team we need to put out of their misery now. It is us or them now. No one else is involved. So next Saturday will make or break our season. Not today.

There are good points when you come from behind in games you weren't going to get anything.

Then there's bad points, Points which you throw away and make your position on the table weaker.

Today is not an example of the first instance.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Everyone is allowed to make mistakes, of course, but if i made a series of small mistakes, then coached in how to improve and then made 2 massive mistakes at a time when the company is on the verge of making millions of pounds and a possibilty of reaching the promised land, I would be instantly dismissed.

JTR938

Nov 24, 2012

Where you there today??
I was and I'm gutted! Should have walked away from that with 3 points.... And how can you say they forest are not our rivals?? Every team in the top 8 are our rivals!! We would have been 2 points clear if that clown had held the ball!
Completely stupid post!!

Acker79

Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Disapointing ? A team who won their last 6 league games and at their home as well. I don't think so.

3 points entering injury time and not holding on is disappointing. Against a team who have won 6 on the bounce is the 'good' bit.

Emotions aren't black or white. It's not either good or disappointing. It's both.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
I think everyone feels the same,would have taken a point before the game but the manor of outcome has left everyone gutted.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Where you there today??
I was and I'm gutted! Should have walked away from that with 3 points.... And how can you say they forest are not our rivals?? Every team in the top 8 are our rivals!! We would have been 2 points clear if that clown had held the ball!
Completely stupid post!!

Sorry to be stupid but I am looking at the bigger picture and not getting hysterical about a very good point today. Leicester are our rivals now. It is us or Leicester now. Let Forest go and do their thing.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Looking at the remaining fixtures, I believe it is between us and Leicester. And even if we lose the match against them, I think we could still be in with a chance as their run in is tough.

This, but I think winning the Leicester match could make all the difference as it could be a springboard for us and a sinking point for them, a must-win IMO

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here