Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

League Table

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
So is it 6 out of the top 7 tonight for the promotion and play off places? Looks like it to me

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Leicester have the hardest run in - I guess we need 4 more wins, where ever they come from.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
11 points from 7 games I think we'll need. Very do-able.

Been 6 from 7 for a few weeks. Middlesbourgh were free falling and hopefully palace are the next to tumble out the picture :thumbsup:

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Providing Leicester lose on Tuesday, us beating them next weekend would kill them off - Palace are starting to look shaky too - a few teams have peaked far too early !!!

Hugo Rune

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Leicester have the hardest run in - I guess we need 4 more wins, where ever they come from.

Right. They play Barnsley away next. Barnsley have already beaten Burnley, Leeds, Millwall, Wolves, Us & Watford at home this YEAR. Their players may be given an extra day off over the Easter break as '1-win-in-10' Leicester will pose little threat. (they'll probably stuff em 0-4 now :blush:)

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Providing Leicester lose on Tuesday, us beating them next weekend would kill them off - Palace are starting to look shaky too - a few teams have peaked far too early !!!

Would love to see Palace blow out, but who looks good enough to catch them from outside of the existing play off places?

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Huddersfield not looking too good against Hull, but fingers crossed

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
Nightmare scenario is at the final whistle tied on points with Leicester, but losing on GD... they're at 24, level with the leaders on GD (Watford, in 3rd). Is this scenario even possible?

[Maths make my head hurt... M, D, C, L, X, I, is the extent of my competence]

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
Brighton fixtures:

Charlton H
Leicester H
Middlesbrough A
Peterborough A
Blackpool H
Leeds A
Wolves H

Leicester fixtures:

Barnsley A
Brighton A
Birmingham H
Bolton H
Crystal Palace A
Watford H
Nottingham Forest A

This looks promising to me.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Seriously. If we had been told in September that we would be in 6th place going into April I suspect most of us would have been pretty happy with that. The few folks on here that seem to insist that this squad should be going up automatically will probably be down about it but then they seem to be down about most things.

90th minute hiccups notwithstanding, I am loving this season.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
I'm not writing Bolton off yet!

Would be so funny if they get into the playoffs at the expense of our Croydon friends!

Bolton have very good home form, but like us the away form has not been great. I would like the chasing pack to stay away to make sure we are safe, but having them catch Palace would be funny

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here