Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hug a Casper! Say something nice!

downham seagull

Dec 6, 2012
Norfolk
Ok he f**ked up, he knows and so do we. But must stay united we must forgive him and move onto Charlton as a strong united team, The team put in an incredible effort today and should not be forgotten in the fog of negativity. Come on Brighton

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
Ok he f**ked up, he knows and so do we. But must stay united we must forgive him and move onto Charlton as a strong united team, The team put in an incredible effort today and should not be forgotten in the fog of negativity. Come on Brighton
The nicest thing I can say at the moment I'm afraid is "good luck in finding a new team next season".

seagullmouse

Jan 3, 2011
caspbbw.gif

bomber130

bomber130
Jun 10, 2011

Yes the team put in a mamoth effort today but to lose like we did leaves me with only one statement about our stand in Keeper "You can't polish a turd". However we are in the playoffs and we can do some serious damage to other teams with 2 home games coming up.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Casper had a rasper
But has quite a nice ass, per se
His contract just went up in smoke
For the gallows now say madder folk

I forgive you Ankers, may i say
I'll cheer you on another day
But if the end of season we're hanging on
I'd sub you then for Calderon

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Will do well for a L1 team who play him every week so he stays in form. Also could probably still be considered the 4th best keeper at the club. That's better than anyone posting on NSC (probably)

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
Everyone there will probably feel as affronted as those of us irked by Kush's howler at Brum did. Actually, the needless kick-to-the-other-keeper which cost us points against Leeds at home, and the mistake which cost us a replay at Arsenal. Hmm.

Err, I mean he's been the goalkeeper during a promotion season - more than many of our old keepers can say - and made some corking saves today. His starts draw gloomy intrepidation, and it sounded like his head was in Copenhagen at the end, but not being there makes it easier to see that he shouldn't be villified.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003

Agreed - I said on another thread that he made a mistake and will not be the last one to do so. He will be feeling worse tonight than we are. Get over it and get behind him, if he is playing on Tuesday he needs some support.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here