Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

-- Very happy with that point --

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Between our victory against Palace 2 weeks back up until 15:00 today, I would have been completely happy with a single point.
Yes Ankergren is absolute shite, that's not news. We've known this for a long time.

However, ALL the results went our way yesterday and today we played THE in form side and left with a point which puts us back into the top 6.

Very happy with today's point.

Last edited:

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
Definitely would've taken a point before hand. I suppose it's just disappointing to concede again to them in the last minute.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Before the game I would have bitten your arm off for a point. I'm still happy with it. But to be 2-1 up with five minutes left is disappointing, especially when everybody KNEW Casper would **** up.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Its a point that all sensible thinking fans would have taken before the match - were back on the play-offs and they are on fire - so its a good result.

We could have won had it not have been down to a schoolboy error, but at the end of the day its as we expected.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
May 8, 2007
Toronto
If I didn't know the circumstances I'd be delighted with 2-2. I still am happy but feel gutted at the same time.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Would have taken the point before the game, shame about the second goal but, all the other results went for us. all the abuse of Casper would probally be more at home on BBS. I thought we were better than that, quite disgraceful some of it.

Hugo Rune

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I can't see anyone catching us who is below us now. 8 points is too much for Birmingham & Leeds, catching us up by 6 points by out of form Boro & lucky Bolton is going to take something truly amazing. And Leicester (1 win in 10), they play 6 of the top 10 in their last 7 matches ending with Palace, Watford & Forest. I certainly won't be booking my holidays during the play-offs! :smile:

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
It is gutting when you're 2-1 up at 85 minutes but, that's football!
At the end of the day, we're back in the top 6 with a good run of games coming up.

Brighton - Charlton
Brighton - Leicester
Middlesbrough - Brighton

6 points from the above games would be terrific!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here