Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

2 mins to hang on

Albion15

Nov 19, 2012
Was watching the game online
1 st Forrest goal was poor defending and keeping
But that 2nd was comical goalkeeping

Our goals were great, shame we couldn't hang on for 2 mins for all 3 points
Fans were were in good voice and I feel for those guys as they should be going home
With all 3 points and 5 th place

Bring on Charlton ! We can still do it

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004

Fans were were in good voice and I feel for those guys as they should be going home

Well, we kinda did hang on to be fair.

Disasterous mistake.

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Poor substitution. Should have stuck Vicente on as planned and given Forest some problems. Didn't sound like Dunk did very well when he came on.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Poor substitution. Should have stuck Vicente on as planned and given Forest some problems. Didn't sound like Dunk did very well when he came on.

You're right but that will get overlooked as people want to hang draw & quarter Ankergren.

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
You're right but that will get overlooked as people want to hang draw & quarter Ankergren.

Sorry, but however generous you want to be towards Ankergren, his mistake ultimately cost us the game. No need to destroy him but it was his mistake and not the substitutions that made the difference between 1 and 3 points.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I didn't think bringing Dunk on that late was the right move - too many cooks and all that - but it had no bearing on their equaliser. You expect pressure from a home team pushing for an equaliser in the last few minutes but we were coping. Until that mistake.

Ralphingtonpuss

May 27, 2010
Nottingham

The lad was on for 5 mins, did nothing wrong how the f**k can you single him out. Do you think Vicente would have gone in goal then? Cause apart from that nothing else would have changed what happened!!!

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
We had Casper in goal and no Bridcutt yet we still nearly beat Forest in their ow back yard.. so that's positive. A good point. Casper really ****ed up today but let's focus on a good point and Ulloas performance.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
The first Forest goal took a deflection off Hammond.

How will people feel if Kuszczcak isn't fit by Tuesday? Will you support whichever keeper is in goal?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

i normally last at least 3 minutes ???

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
How will people feel if Kuszczcak isn't fit by Tuesday? Will you support whichever keeper is in goal?
Yes, absolutely. Could only listen via radio today as had to be out and about but it sounded as if (apart from the mistake which there is no denying cost us two points) that Casper had a pretty good game. Why wouldn't you back a player who plays for your own team?

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
The first Forest goal took a deflection off Hammond.

If it's Peter Brezovan, then I'd feel slightly more optimistic. If it's still Casper, we have to support him, not destroy him!

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
If it's Peter Brezovan, then I'd feel slightly more optimistic. If it's still Casper, we have to support him, not destroy him!

I saw Brezovan do exactly the same at Huddersfield. Fortunately we were two goals up so it wasn't as costly. I'll support whoever is in goal as you said.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Just seen a clip of the ankers mistake, same as Poke couple of seasons ago. At least we got the point despite the mistake.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here