Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Cyclone is immense

seagullmouse

Jan 3, 2011
I am going to ignore the depressing comedy goalkeeping and enjoy the fact that Ulloa looked an absolute handful out there.

Won so much in the air, held the ball up, knows where the goal is, looked confident as hell.

What a player we have on our hands!

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
I am going to ignore the depressing comedy goalkeeping and enjoy the fact that Ulloa looked an absolute handful out there.

Won so much in the air, held the ball up, knows where the goal is, looked confident as hell.

What a player we have on our hands!

Brilliant today.

Great signing.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Nine goals in 12 games. Before his debut, he hadn't played competitive football for over a month. Superb effort thus far and encouraging that we managed to pin him down on a 4.5 year deal.

Last edited:

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Probably the best striker we've had for a long time, he's taken just over two months to come within two goals of Cms's tally for almost the entire season!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Great player....and despite Forest's best attempts he remains injury free.

Is it 9 in 12 now?

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Imagine if we had him last season. We would have made the playoffs imo.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Every time the ball is cleared from defense, he's right there, battling two or three defenders for the ball (sucking them out of position) and often winning it to either lay off or create a half chance out of nothing. Prem class for sure. Once he settles and improves some of those wild snatched shots he could very well be Champions League standard. On a par with Zamora though obviously not over a long stretch. 12 games or so is medium term tho tbh not short! 10 goals??

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
Every time the ball is cleared from defense, he's right there, battling two or three defenders for the ball (sucking them out of position)and often winning it to either lay off or create a half chance out of nothing. Prem class for sure. Once he settles and improves some of those wild snatched shots he could very well be Champions League standard. On a par with Zamora though obviously not over a long stretch. 12 games or so is medium term tho tbh not short! 10 goals??

:ohmy:

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
The bloke is a ruddy delight to watch. His touch and positioning and his ability to bring others into play is just astonishing. Is a joy to behold. If i see him about the place i'll offer to trim and give some extra sheen to his chin muff. I have a feeling that is the source of his powers and only a mini-flamethrower wielded by an opponent could weaken him.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Yep. Next season with a decent backup 'keeper, and Ulloa for the whole campaign, good things can happen!

Let's hope we go up in May. There will be a lot of clubs sniffing after LU.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here