Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Official Site] Buckley Looking for More

Newshound

Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
Will Buckley believes the current campaign has been his best in an Albion shirt but he is still looking for more from the season’s climax.The Seagulls are on the periphery of the play-offs and the winger wants to cement a top six finish.
He told seagulls.co.uk, “It has probably been my best season with Albion and I have signed my new contract so it has been a good year, but there are eight games left and it can get a lot better.
“It is brilliant to be in this situation; last season we didn’t make the top six, and now we have got to take those experiences on board and make sure we make it this time.
“We know that if we beat the teams that are around us then we are going to be up there, so it is in our hands.
“I have had a few niggling injuries and illness, so from my point of view I need to kick on again like I was at the beginning of the season."
Gus Poyet’s men travel to the City Ground today to face promotion rivals Nottingham Forest and Buckley believes Albion will have benefited from the international break.
“As a squad we were getting a bit fatigued and the break came at a good time for us with this massive play-off game coming up at Forest.
“It will be built up as a promotion six pointer so we will be going there to get the three points. It is a huge game and everyone knows it so we have to go in fully committed and we need the win.
“Forest have won a few games in a row so we know it will be difficult but these are the games you want to be involved in if you want to be up there, and we are looking forward to it.”

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here