Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

O/t baby buggies

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Seeing this article reminded me of how much buggies piss me off much of the time. Baby buggies used to be small and manageable. Nowadays I spent half my time in town avoiding big **** of buggies pushed inconsiderately by parents who seem think they own the pavements and everyone should move for them and their little darlings. Quite possibly I'm just an old bah humbug.

What does NSC think?

Mums 'forced out' of Seaford cafes due to buggies From The Argus)

Hendrax

Jan 23, 2013
Worthing
Well, some of the REALLY big ones are necessary for single mums with more than one child who cant afford a £600 Phil and teds double that is compact and sits one behind the other and is the same size as a standard single.

saying that though, i know the % you are talking about thinking they own the pavement, very annoying indeed.

Brovion

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 6, 2003
What I'm thinking is ...... why do people put o/t on threads?

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Brovion;5606987 Ahh! Got it! 'Old Thread' said:
That would cover most threads on here :smile:

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jan 3, 2012
Make the little fat f**kers walk!:blush:

I have a six-month old granddaughter who frequently is a passenger in a baby buggy. Advanced though she is, she CAN NOT ACTUALLY WALK YET!.

And when she does begin to walk, I doubt very much whether he would be able to cover the same distances comfortably as Mummy or Daddy.

I would admit that some people are inconsiderate when using such vehicles, but they are not as stupid as people who park on or half on pavements, meaning that people pushing such things or wheelchairs have to risk life and limb by taking to the carriageway.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
its gayness - use a baby carrier or a wrap like most of the planet do .....these buggies - what? £400 ? its a massive scam - and errrr, the child is not close to the parents and cannot even see the parents most of the time.

grown 'men' with baby buggies........so so very gay.

HovaGirl

I'll try a breakfast pie
Jul 16, 2009
West Hove
I have a six-month old granddaughter who frequently is a passenger in a baby buggy. Advanced though she is, she CAN NOT ACTUALLY WALK YET!.

And when she does begin to walk, I doubt very much whether he would be able to cover the same distances comfortably as Mummy or Daddy.

I would admit that some people are inconsiderate when using such vehicles, but they are not as stupid as people who park on or half on pavements, meaning that people pushing such things or wheelchairs have to risk life and limb by taking to the carriageway.

When my babies were six months old, I used to carry them about in a sling if I was going shopping or on the bus. Or else I folded the buggy up to keep it out of other people's way. Of course, that meant I actually had to hold my baby close to me.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
It used to be you'd have a small foldable buggy to push your kid around in. These days they are 'kin enormous and used to carry enough baby stuff to go on a two week holiday and double up as as shopping trolly to dump all your purchases into. How much stuff do you actually need for a shopping trip with a baby FFS? Blocking the aisles in shops running pedestrians off the pavement, barging out of shops without looking. Just grrrrr:smile:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
It must be a pretty terrifying ride being a baby in a buggy, like being on an out of control skidoo zapping through a pine forest. Legs! Dogs! Advertising boards! ROADS WITH TRAFFIC!! :eek:

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
It must be a pretty terrifying ride being a baby in a buggy, like being on an out of control skidoo zapping through a pine forest. Legs! Dogs! Advertising boards! ROADS WITH TRAFFIC!! :eek:

With your moronic parents pushing you out between cars into a busy road rather than go out first and pull the buggy backwards behind them. Accident waiting to happen, there are some gormless parents out there...

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
its gayness - use a baby carrier or a wrap like most of the planet do .....these buggies - what? £400 ? its a massive scam - and errrr, the child is not close to the parents and cannot even see the parents most of the time.

grown 'men' with baby buggies........so so very gay.

Do you have a problem with homosexuals?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here