vs

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1364604650.088394.jpg

Football League Championship

The City Ground

Kick off:- 3.00p.m

Match Officials:- Referee, JAMES LININGTON
David Benton and Robert Whitton
Fourth Official Joe Hull

Will the Albion continue where they left off after their 3-0 PALACE THUMPING, and move into the play offs after some very helpfull results on Friday?
Please god let Ulloa keep injury and suspension free and will he keep up his goal scoring prowess?
But will forest keep up their impressive recent form and nail down a play off place for themselves?

I say 2-1 Albion, Ulloa and Orlandi.
P.S, sorry for an early match thread, I'm so god damn exited about it.

easynow

Mar 17, 2013
jakarta
I'm also looking forward to this!

MATCH FACTS

Head-to-head
• Nottingham Forest have scored just one goal in total in their last four games with Brighton.
• The Seagulls have picked up only one victory in nine visits to the City Ground over 32 years; 1-0 in September 2004 at this league level.
• There has been more than a single goal margin in only four of their 25 league matches.
Nottingham Forest
• Nottingham Forest are looking to equal their club-record of seven successive league victories, accomplished for the fourth time in their history 34 years ago under Brian Clough, courtesy of the last three top-flight games of 1978/79, and the first four of 1979/80.
• The current return of 60 points from 38 games matches the season before last, when Forest finished sixth and then failed in the play-off semi-finals for the second successive season, costing Billy Davies his job.
• Now back and unbeaten under Davies (W6, D1), Forest are looking to improve their return against top-half clubs, having gained only four of their 16 victories against sides positioned in the top 12, going into the Easter programme.
Brighton & Hove Albion
• Brighton trail Nottingham Forest by one point, but six of their 15 victories have been against the top 12.
• Gus Poyet is looking to his side for a sixth victory in 10 outings, and not a third successive away defeat.
• The Seagulls have conceded a goal a game on average in this Championship campaign (38 in 38); only Leicester have a better defensive record ahead of this weekend's fixtures.

BBC Sport - Nottm Forest v Brighton

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Damned for missing this but 3 points would be ecstatic

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Lets grind them down and nick one at the end.

VICENTE 93rd minute winner

I wanted to get a good sleep tonight ahead of travelling but been tossing & turning now since 4:30am can't get this massive game out of my head, a draw would be a great result but the way results are going if we got 3 points today we could start dreaming of a 2nd spot ( still a long shot I know )

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
I wanted to get a good sleep tonight ahead of travelling but been tossing & turning now since 4:30am can't get this massive game out of my head, a draw would be a great result but the way results are going if we got 3 points today we could start dreaming of a 2nd spot ( still a long shot I know )

Ditto to all of this

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
Leaving in a couple of hours. Just want to get up there ASAP to be honest.

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012
Meh, this is just another league game isn't, not very important, hardly worth turning up..

Leaving in a couple of minutes, going to a pub en route to eat and then off to Nottingham. My first game in a while, can't wait.

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
Gutted, I was so looking forward to this but circumstances change and its not to be. Nearly 3000 going up apparently? Fantastic effort! I reckon we're gonna nick it 2-1!

Has anyone managed to find out if any pubs are streaming it, especially central brighton area? Cheers!

happygull

Dec 28, 2011
well the sun is shining but there are flurries of snow in the air up here (traveled up yesterday) .... be safe all those travelling today :albion2:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
VERY excited about today, especially after yesterday's results. Gutted I won't be there.

scousefan

Apr 26, 2009
Liverpool
We are capable of winning this one, but maybe we don't have to. It looks by far the most difficult game remaining -away against a form side.

We could lose this game and still make the playoffs (might be close) but a draw would be ok. A win would put us in a great position. Clearly a great opportunity - but no injuries or sendings off please!

Lers hope we get a lift frim the Palace game in the same way they collapsed yesterday!

Can't wait for the game!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here