Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace plastics follow co chairman out of sell hurst after 70 mins!

goldstone rocks

Feb 25, 2009
This is taken from bbs.

"Anyone that stayed till the end deserves a medal. I left on 70 minutes, and even Martin Long passed me being driven down the road in his rather enormous car"

Any palace fan called us plastic needs to look closer to home and their own chairman Martin long leaving with 20mins to go according to one of his own supporters. They certainly followed his example today. I just hope he didn't get crushed by the loyal fans leaving with him.

Train to forest tomorrow sould be great entertainment now ! So much much to talk about .

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
This is taken from bbs.

"Anyone that stayed till the end deserves a medal. I left on 70 minutes, and even Martin Long passed me being driven down the road in his rather enormous car"

Any palace fan called us plastic needs to look closer to home and their own chairman Martin long leaving with 20mins to go according to one of his own supporters. They certainly followed his example today. I just hope he didn't get crushed by the loyal fans leaving with him.

Train to forest tomorrow sould be great entertainment now ! So much much to talk about .

Is it benefits day on Friday in Croydon?

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011
This is taken from bbs.

He could have left for any number of reasons.

4022812485_f4a9f33406.jpg

:(

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
He could have left for any number of reasons.

quite true.

however i suspect it was because Palace were crap,the bubble has burst and CPFC seem to have imploded after the St Patricks Day Massacre

if you think otherwise no doubt you believe your last car was not a caravan.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
quite true.

however i suspect it was because Palace were crap,the bubble has burst and CPFC seem to have imploded after the St Patricks Day Massacre

if you think otherwise no doubt you believe your last car was not a caravan.

Be fair. Scroll down and check out all of Red'n'Blue's post. Fair play to the bloke for manning up and coming on here with some humour on a tough night.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Be fair. Scroll down and check out all of Red'n'Blue's post. Fair play to the bloke for manning up and coming on here with some humour on a tough night.

i stand by everything i said

it is however possible his last car was not a caravan......everything else is true.

Noldi

Sep 5, 2010
Horsham
"He could have left for any number of reasons"

If I was a betting man I know what reason would put my money on. Off to find a new Manager ASAP

Edited because I cocked it up.

goldstone rocks

Feb 25, 2009
Maybe cheese straws for the chairman?
The view on the train to Nottingham is that sky had ruined his night out by moving the game to a 5.30 kick off but,as he is an honourable man, he had to leave to make his 7pm table for one he had booked in the corner in nandos.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
My old man knows the fella and I've met him a couple of times. He's actually quite a nice bloke and compared to Parish very quiet. He's a self made man but doesn't give his kids an easy ride, his two lads both work as green keepers at his golf course during their breaks from uni.

He is stinking rich though, he made his money through selling churchill insurnace and my old man reckons he still owns the image rights to the churchill dog. That said its clear money can't buy you class as his daughter is called Crystal Alice Long!!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
My old man knows the fella and I've met him a couple of times. He's actually quite a nice bloke and compared to Parish very quiet. He's a self made man but doesn't give his kids an easy ride, his two lads both work as green keepers at his golf course during their breaks from uni.

He is stinking rich though, he made his money through selling churchill insurnace and my old man reckons he still owns the image rights to the churchill dog. That said its clear money can't buy you class as his daughter is called Crystal Alice Long!!

Perhaps they could make an advert with Churchill - "Are Palace a tinpot club ?" ----- "Arrr Yesssss"

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there

Absolutely agree. Makes a positive change from that twunt seaside/Genn-Murray, that deluded dull fool

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here