Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Forest taking us very seriously. ("Biggest Game" Billy Sharp) and their run.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Not sure if this has been posted but on the Forest Official site.

http://www.nottinghamforest.co.uk/news/article/sharp-biggest-game-of-season-739337.aspx

they are certainly very impressive with their 6 straight wins but we need to look at their opponents.

Huddersfield, Charlton, Wednesday, Ipswich, Wolves and Hull.

Hull was a good comeback but the other sides are not exactly on form.

We do have a good chance of getting something out of this game.

Come On Gus and Come On the Albion.

edna krabappel

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 7, 2003
Billy Sharp?

I thought his career had been cruelly ended by Lewis Dunk?

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Hull was a good comeback but the other sides are not exactly on form.

From what I read they were extremely poor against Hull in the first half, who should have been completely out of sight by half-time. Forest's other opponents, as you say, have been mediocre. Can't help feeling it's about time their luck ran out and the winning streak came to an end.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
From what I read they were extremely poor against Hull in the first half, who should have been completely out of sight by half-time. Forest's other opponents, as you say, have been mediocre. Can't help feeling it's about time their luck ran out and the winning streak came to an end.

Exactly. I was hoping for a draw for the Hull game but Forest nicked it at the end.

Tomorrow will be fascinating.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
i still remember their greatest run under clough.......and it was massively impressive ........ but some team put a stop to that.......who was that again?

Jeep

Aug 1, 2003
i still remember their greatest run under clough.......and it was massively impressive ........ but some team put a stop to that.......who was that again?

Ooh! I know, I know!
That was even longer than a flukey 6 games.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
their fans are looking forward to it and they are very optimistic in their Official Matchday thread.

http://www.forestforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=36371

Just out of interest, did we nick official matchday threads off another forum?
I think Palace have a claim (they always do :lol:) , probably an idea by a mod on a message board to keep 48 different threads all in one place in the dim and distant past.

Creaky

Mar 26, 2013
Hookwood - Nr Horley

I'll need tranquilisers if todays game is anything like that one - the closer it got to the final whistle the more desperate our clearances became - not a matter of putting the ball into row Z but rather trying to kick it out of the ground.

I'd take the 0-1 today though - even if it's not good for the heart.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here