Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Come on Brighton!

downham seagull

Dec 6, 2012
Norfolk
The Football Gods have done us a massive favour today, Leicester, Palace losing and Watford drawing. We must make the most and go for the the win tomorrow.Huge Huge game, can't wait

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I will bite your hand off for a draw right now. As I posted on another thread, we are not out of it if we lose our most difficult remaining game tomorrow.

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
Really looking forward to tomorrow, draw puts us in the play-offs, win takes us 5th and a loss doesn't really change anything. The rest of the run in looks good.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Gus will go defensive and for the draw now after tonights results

You could be right but as the next comment says, a loss doesn't actually hurt too much tomorrow in the context of today's results. I hope against hope that Gus takes the lessons from Palace forward and goes for it.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
I think there is less pressure on tomorrow's game now. It's our toughest game left this season and if we lose, we will still be in a relatively good position going into the next two home games. Hopefully we will play with a bit of freedom because although losing won't be the end of the world, a win would be a massive result.

Snarkey5

Banned
Feb 8, 2011
a message to the brighton players if they're reading this thread: F**KING COME ON!!!! LETS FACKIN AV IT !!!!!!!!!!!!! PACE POWER BEASTLY NESS!!! SWEATY GOALS!!!! FACKIN GRAFT FACKING COME YOU ABSOLUT CAAAAANTS!!!!

DavePage

Time to stop respecting teams like Forest, Tear their heads off, WIN!! being nice doesn't win games.
I guess Gus is now Sky Bet's favourite for Palarse and Leicester LOL
Come Tuesday night we will have another 6 points, be positive and then we will be saying "Ummm, I think automatic promotion is a deffo).
Just stay calm, we have a great team (they just need to believe) anything is still very possible.
Have fun, snow's nearly gone, time to man up boys.

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
Hopefully Forest will play some football and that will allow us to play some football, and that is when we are at our best. :albion2:

I just hope Gus doesn't think about parking the bus for a point, because that is where we have looked vunerable, just trying to defend. :wrong:

Hopefully with that big vocal away contingent, the players give you, the travelling fans, something to get behind the team in the early stages of the match, and we have a good performance to continue on from the Palace annilation. ENJOY THE GAME!!

Here's hoping we're in the play-off positions again come 4.55pm tomorrow afternoon. SEAGULLS SEAGULLS!! :bhasign:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here