Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trevor Mann Baby Unit

Biffer

Jul 13, 2003
Hi everyone.

Just to say that I'm running the Brighton Marathon for the Early Birth Association who provide much needed support for the Trevor Mann Baby Unit.
If you know anyone who needed that unit to save their child, then please donate, however small the amount.
It truly is a very worthwhile cause.

Thank you.

Jon Rutter is fundraising for The Early Birth Association

J2 BHA

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 28, 2004
Great cause, my son spent three weeks in there and the care he received was excellent.

Done you for a tenner, good luck with the run.

Biffer

Jul 13, 2003
Jamie, thank you very very much.
Every yard of pain will be worth it I know !

Cheers mate.

Biffer

Jul 13, 2003
Wow, another anonymous donation.
NSC, you are truly awesome. Thank you very much. x

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
My daughter was born there weighing just 800 grams. 27th birthday this June

Happy to donate although it wouldn't let me leave a message. £10 pledged

Good luck

Last edited:

Stuart Munday

Jul 6, 2003
Saltdean
Donation made.

For anybody in the Mid Sussex area the Early Birth Association also covers SCBU at the Princess Royal in Haywards Heath who cared for my daugher so wonderfully when she was born prematurely last November, a very worthy cause.

Good luck Jon.

Biffer

Jul 13, 2003
Wow ! Icy.
When you back up a charity with a real-life story, they truly become invaluable eh ?
Seriously, if you think about it, how much would a parent pay to ensure their child survives when born prematurely ? Sheesh.

Searsy, I was going to tap you up when we played Charlton. Thank you so much for contributing too. You must have very recent first-hand knowledge of how invaluable this charity is.

Thank you Searsy, Icy, Jamie and everyone else. x

Biffer

Jul 13, 2003
Stuart, thank you.
I'll never remeber the goal you scored at Leicester in the League Cup 20 years ago !!!!

Thank you all.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Wow ! Icy.
When you back up a charity with a real-life story, they truly become invaluable eh ?
Seriously, if you think about it, how much would a parent pay to ensure their child survives when born x

Very true. About 2 days after she was born she caught Necrotizing enterocolitis which eats the bowel and is very contagious. They had to close the Unit for about 3 months and my daughter was transferred to the Royal Alex where she spent 5 months in intensive care. Just amazingly dedicated people to whom I'll be eternally grateful.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Very good cause, spent 7 months going there. May see you on the 'push for prems' walk in summer.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
My great nephew was born in December due the following March he now strapping teenager I believe he was about 9oz they are fantastic in the Trevor Mann unit please surport this cause. P.s he was one of the youngest junior seagulls had a blue and white hat on.

cardboard

Jul 8, 2003
Mile Oak
I will donate buddy. My first daughter was born at 28 weeks weighing 2lb 4 she has to have a life saving op after a week and then caught an infection after 6 weeks. We were read the last rights 4 times. She is now 9 and a half, perfect and a year ahead in English. We owe her life to them. I will donate tom, give me a nudge if I forget please.

Biffer

Jul 13, 2003
OK, this is the last time I post this on here I promise.
Is there anyone else who can spare anything at all ? I would be very grateful and your money may well help save a baby's life.

Thank you.

I will donate buddy. My first daughter was born at 28 weeks weighing 2lb 4 she has to have a life saving op after a week and then caught an infection after 6 weeks. We were read the last rights 4 times. She is now 9 and a half, perfect and a year ahead in English. We owe her life to them. I will donate tom, give me a nudge if I forget please.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here