Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kidney Stones!

HalifaxSeagull

Aug 24, 2010
Two hours after happily posting about mulled wine I'd found at the back of the cupboard, I found myself doubled over in agony at A&E with what seemed to be half of Halifax's finest 'yoof' who were determine not to let their never facial disfigurements stop the party...

9hrs, 5 xray's, and plenty of IV hardcore pain killers it turns out I'd passed a couple of kidney stone through various pipes that wernt designed for that purpose!

I've never felt pain like it, it was like being kicked in the nether regions and the pain literally staying all day. Going to seriously up my quality of food intake, drink more water and cut back on the booze!!

Chris001

Mar 30, 2011
Feel for you pal, had them myself and you're not joking about the pain. They reckon it's the nearest a bloke will get to the pain of giving birth, had mine zapped with a lazer in the end.

Snarkey5

Banned
Feb 8, 2011
i've never had them myself, but mum has, she said she found them worse than giving birth, so is there anything fundamental to avoid diet wise that cause these bad boys?

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
They are ####### horrible and according to Anne Robinson worse then child birth!! Been a thread on this before seems allot suffer, I get once about every 3 years but not had for a couple of...........oh f#### it!!

The thing that helps me is never get dehydrated

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Had one about 10 years ago,Most pain I've ever had,I drink so much more water now and thank god I havn't had one since.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
Shattered my leg into 5 bits and had kidney stones. I would take the leg break over the stones, anytime.

Chris001

Mar 30, 2011
Drink lots of water etc, they gave me a diet sheet and all I remember is avoid beetroot!
It's a build up of calcium in your bladder, they drop off and you've got to pass them through your piss hole - unbelievable pain

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here