Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mark Bright (again)

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
...on Watford v Burnley:

"This is a really, really important point for Burnley if they can hold on. Zola looks frustrated on the sideline. I felt we would get one more chance, it was bad defending though."

Is he a Burnley fan now? And why is it a "really, really important point" for them? They aren't going to make the play-offs and they aren't going down, lose or draw. Would have been more accurate to say: "This is a really, really meaningless point for Burnley."

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
I just read that and didn't understand the 'we' comment at first. I assume he meant 'we' the viewer though.

Last edited:

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
I just read that at didn't understand the 'we' comment. I assume he meant 'we' the viewer though.

Yeah, get it now. Still can't understand why it's such a massive point for Burnley.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Yeah, get it now. Still can't understand why it's such a massive point for Burnley.

It isn't, not in any way. It's a massive 2 points droppped for Watford as far as Bright is concerned, and somehow, in his twisted mind, he's made that into a massive point for Burnley.

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
It's a massive point for Burnley because it helps Palace. I think that's what he meant.

Benson

Jan 31, 2012
near water
It's a massive point for Burnley because it helps Palace. I think that's what he meant.

In a nutshell. Also A nod to post #5.

Did I hear correctly during the Blackburn v Blackpool commentary on 5live that a Blackpool fan wearing a chicken costume was ushered by stewards from the back of the stand to near the front next to the pitch? :bowdown:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here