Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leeds Tickets on Sale Tonight

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
hiya everyone what a joke Leeds are

Tickets for Albion’s trip to Leeds United on Saturday 27th April will be on sale to all Albion supporters via the online ticketing system from 5pm.

The club has received an initial allocation of 1,068 tickets for this game, which could rise to 3,000, and with it being Albion’s penultimate game of the Championship season there could be a huge amount riding on this game.

Tickets will also be available to supporters by calling the ticketline on 0844 327 1901 or by visiting the club’s ticket office located at the Amex Stadium from 9.30am on Monday, but supporters are advised to purchase their ticket early to avoid disappointment.

Prices
Adult £36
Over-60s £24
Under-16 £17
Under-12 £7
Ambulant disabled adult £24
Ambulant disabled junior £17
Wheelchair user adult £24
Wheelchair user junior £17

If you’ve purchased your ticket and would like to travel via the club’s travel partner, Seagull Travel, visit Seagull Travel | Stage Door Tickets or call 0845 9011 442.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
£36 fecking hell that is steep

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
F*ck that. No ground in this division would warrant me paying £36 for a Championship match, including ours.

I'll listen on the radio thanks.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
No loyalty point requirement? I know it says it could rise to 3k, but if they aren't going to use it for the last away game of the season when there are just over 1,000 tickets available, what is the point of it?

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Was thinking of going to this but that is expensive! Probably wait on it until after Leicester and see where we are in table.

Renns

Renns Junior
Nov 8, 2006
Huddersfield/Birmingham
Hasn't the away end changed from previous seasons? I think its along the side now. The corner the away fans used to be stuffed into was horrible, no leg room at all. Good atmosphere though.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Hasn't the away end changed from previous seasons? I think its along the side now. The corner the away fans used to be stuffed into was horrible, no leg room at all. Good atmosphere though.

There's even less leg room in the bit we're in now.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
really looking forward to this game, never been to Elland Road and I always try to make it to the last away game of the season...but 36 quid is expensive!

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
We would have taken 2,000 up there (if we were in a good place, but the stupidly high pricing will half that, at least. I've now decided that I won't be going either, about £80 for just travel and ticket is stupidly high for the Championship - Liverpool away last season was even cheaper than this.

In comparison, Peterborough away is £18 - half the price.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here