Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Forest still selling tickets

Feb 14, 2010
Call the Forest ticket office, they are still selling and only expect about 27000 so they are bound to sell tomorrow as well as the ground holds 30,000. Ive no idea why people get in such a panic, just give Forest a call.

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
I phoned them at 09:05 this morning and was catagoricaly told they were not selling ANY tickets to away fans and it would not be POTG.

He told me that the tickets that we returned to them had been put on general sale to home fans.

Where did you get your info from as i am desperate for a ticket?

Feb 14, 2010
I phoned them at 09:05 this morning and was catagoricaly told they were not selling ANY tickets to away fans and it would not be POTG.

He told me that the tickets that we returned to them had been put on general sale to home fans.

Where did you get your info from as i am desperate for a ticket?

Do you have to sit in a specific stand? You are going to watch football, so buy a ticket, enjoy the game and watch the football. The go home afterwards. Simple really.

TrickyTree

Mar 28, 2013
Call the Forest ticket office, they are still selling and only expect about 27000 so they are bound to sell tomorrow as well as the ground holds 30,000. Ive no idea why people get in such a panic, just give Forest a call.

The capacity is 30,602 but with segregation, and corporate seats we can only get about 28,700 in.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here