Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'm in a bit of a panic. Forest ticket!!

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
I know this probably shouldn't go on this forum but i'll chance it anyway, and if it does get moved by a mod then hopefully it will get a bit of exposure beforehand.

I am driving back from France (where i work) this afternoon for the Forest game tomorrow. I was planning to POTG (as i live near Nottingham and is easier than ringing the Albion ticket office while i've been in France) as i have done for all the away games i've been to in the last few seasons, including 7 this season.

I've just started getting a bit twitchy so decided to ring the Albion ticket office anyway to see if i could pick one up on the way through later. They said they had sent all tickets back. So i rang the Forest ticket office to check it would be POTG or buy an individual ticket for the away end.

They procede to tell me it IS NOT pay on the gate and that they have sold out of tickets for the away end.

HOLY SMOKE!!!!!

Does anyone have one ticket available? I live up here so can meet you at the ground/pay pal/bank transfer...... whatever the normal procedure is for this sort of thing. Thanks!!!

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Have a look on the thread I started yesterday mate there was someone offering me a ticket but I already had one from a mate.

Commander

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 28, 2004
London
You're all reported for posting in the wrong section, nothing less than lifetime bans will do.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here