Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Good Friday

red star portslade

Jul 8, 2012
Hove innit
Even people who aren't remotely religous could benefit from a moment of refection, our Lord Jesus Christ, whom died so we could have a long weekend on the piss.

:cheers: JC

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
im here for the roast lamb. :O

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
When Jesus died, the sky turned black

(thus beginning the tradition of shitty weather on bank holidays)

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Blessed are the Cheese-makers. :kiss:

Butch Willykins

Jun 17, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea
An appropriate day to dig this beauty out I think.......

image.jpg

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
I am not at all religious but will be partaking in a hot cross bun later on whilst watching The Passion Of The Christ. Doing my bit for the Christian community!

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
And as he didn't resurrect until Sunday, he missed the key local derby between arch rivals, Jerusalem Utd and Jericho City on the Saturday. (By the way, think it ended in a dull 0-0!). Ironically, later reports suggest that trouble between fans at the match was instigated by Barabbas who only a few days earlier had secured a pardon for previous crimes. Despite the problems, the Roman governors at the time continued to allow standing at the games!

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
Who ever invented Easter should be crucified.

Gwm

Oct 25, 2011
Happy Good Friday!

Today we celebrate the life of a tall, long-haired man who died at the end of a cross.

RIP Andy Carroll.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
I can't go on the piss until Saturday - Opus Dei member previous minister for justice declined to remove the ban on selling alcohol on Good Friday when he was revising the trading laws :censored:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge

Bruntburger

Mar 9, 2009
Peacehaven
And as he didn't resurrect until Sunday, he missed the key local derby between arch rivals, Jerusalem Utd and Jericho City on the Saturday. (By the way, think it ended in a dull 0-0!). Ironically, later reports suggest that trouble between fans at the match was instigated by Barabbas who only a few days earlier had secured a pardon for previous crimes. Despite the problems, the Roman governors at the time continued to allow standing at the games!

That trouble was actually started by the Judaean People's Front in retaliation for racist bonfire chanting from The people's front of Judaea the season before

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here