Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many more twists will this exciting season take .........

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
What are you trying to tell us Tim?

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
???

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Unfortunately I think we'll lose to Forest and the season will then just wind down with a few dull draws and end up 4-5 points outside of the play offs

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Unfortunately I think we'll lose to Forest and the season will then just wind down with a few dull draws and end up 4-5 points outside of the play offs

My prediction is, we will draw against Forest and just scrape into the play offs but sadly not get any further :( ...................all that said, pretty much whatever happens from here on in, it will still have been a great season, one thing we must not forget BHA 3 CP 0 :)

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
My prediction is, we will draw against Forest and just scrape into the play offs but sadly not get any further :( ...................all that said, pretty much whatever happens from here on in, it will still have been a great season, one thing we must not forget BHA 3 CP 0 :)

And beating Cardiff two years running away from home :) In fact we haven't lost to them since being promoted.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
No more twists for us. We are 7th now and will finish 7th after 46 games.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia

Agreed on the good season bit. Even in my scenario I still think it's a big improvement on last season.

I don't want us to go up yet. We're not ready to make an honest go at it at this stage.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
Twister_dial.jpg

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Lots and that's just on the final day of the season.

We will start the last day of the season in 7th but know that a win will be enough to overtake one of Forest or Leicester as they play each other. We will go a goal down to Wolves but finally get that win from behind, another injury time winner from Buckley, we then wait to find out the result from Nottingham, it's a draw, we've leapfrogged both of them into 5th and set up 2 massive games against the scum. We will win the home leg, lose the away but not by enough to lose the game on aggregate. We will face Watford in the final but that will be a game too far I feel.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
My prediction is, we will draw against Forest and just scrape into the play offs but sadly not get any further

Who we playing in the play offs?

How many points needed to get an away ticket (very important for my holiday arrangements)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here