Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season Tickets - anyone else having problems?

black shadow

Jul 22, 2011
Hassocks
What the hell is going on? We have three season tickets (one senior, two adults). Senior received email 11th March setting out exact new price, dates for DD payments etc.
Brother and I have received diddly squat!! Re-confirmed our email details/fan numbers on 18th march and still nothing. Have emailed and phoned the club numerous occasions and all they keep doing is forwarding a two page email (no logo or anything) with a link at the bottom headed "Price info here", which when clicking on that merely goes to the club website!!??
So here we are two weeks on and getting no sense out of the club at all.
Is anyone else having problems like this? Must admit the customer service at the club has left a lot to be desired for some time now :tantrum:

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
What the hell is going on? We have three season tickets (one senior, two adults). Senior received email 11th March setting out exact new price, dates for DD payments etc.
Brother and I have received diddly squat!! Re-confirmed our email details/fan numbers on 18th march and still nothing. Have emailed and phoned the club numerous occasions and all they keep doing is forwarding a two page email (no logo or anything) with a link at the bottom headed "Price info here", which when clicking on that merely goes to the club website!!??
Is anyone else having problems like this? Must admit the customer service at the club has left a lot to be desired for some time now :tantrum:

Try ringing??

raymondbriggs

Dec 21, 2008
on a snowman plough

Try ringing??

The clue hitony is in this bit

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Easy go online, log onto your account, look at purchase history and you will see 04/03/13 Season Ticket 2013/14 PEND.

Simples

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
A bit much I thought asking for the full payment now if you wish to go down that route of paying the full amount.
Last year didn't have to be paid in full until June .
This bloody season hasn't even finished yet !!! Plus will may well be paying for play offs too.
I understand they have to know and should take maybe a non refundable £50 deposit or something, again that is if you want to pay in full.
Sorry, but a full on piss take Brighton , sorry I mean Barber !!

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
I too have heard nothing, I don't know what the exact new amount that is due to be taken from my bank next week, no e-mails or letters.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Pathetic comments
The whole point of the superb revolving & renewing DD system is neither you or the club needs to do anything thus reducing the ludicrous, unnecessary admin tasks other clubs have.
Once set up it will go up a few quid every year but trot out every month seamlessly
If you haven't got better things to do with your time then the club staff have, set it up and, as they say in Vegas, Let It Ride

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Maybe hiltony has one of those old phones that 'ring' he is in Wales after all

What is this thing "A Phone" that you speak of ???

On a happier note we now have a box with moving pictures, we are now waiting for somone to invent electrickery to make the pictures move!!!

Some of the elders do preach about a tablet that will send messages to each other and people will be able to leave messages on a message board, but most of them get locked away for being mad..........................and some of the younger ones (known as JCLs) say that when this tablet is made, everyone will leave stupid messages anyway!!

D

Deleted User X18H

What is this thing "A Phone" that you speak of ???

On a happier note we now have a box with moving pictures, we are now waiting for somone to invent electrickery to make the pictures move!!!

Some of the elders do preach about a tablet that will send messages to each other and people will be able to leave messages on a message board, but most of them get locked away for being mad..........................and some of the younger ones (known as JCLs) say that when this tablet is made, everyone will leave stupid messages anyway!!

I can't get the interweb on this anadin!

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
I pay in full (and have done) but got an email Wednesday saying my DD of £xx starts next month ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here